The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine it. If so, this might not be the forum most suited to his needs.
Yes well, you have to go to the sinners if they won't come to you. chaos may have decided he wants to fuck kuriin, but lostcoder is the only one of us who actually loves him.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I exceeded my allotment of care in conducting this investigation. Care is on cooldown. Ask Tarrant, he cares a lot.

Oldbased

> Than U
Everytime I see someone mention god I can't help but remember this.

He loves you. He loves you and he needs MONEY!

LostCoder_sl

shitlord
Probably.

LostCoder: I went to catholic school. I think catholics made me gay.
The devil made you think that. Fortunately I am here to reveal the absolute truth from God : The devil made you gay, or influenced you to become gay. Have you prayed today?

Lostcoder is someone's alt, guy registered and posts through the same Indonesian proxy. Can't tell who it is but whatever.
This is not true.

Why? I have not done anything wrong. The devil is using you to stop me from spreading the word of God. Start praying brother. I hope you see the truth.

Everytime I see someone mention god I can't help but remember this.

He loves you. He loves you and he needs MONEY!
George Carlin is also dead. He was probably rich, but miserable due to his illness and multiple surgeries. That's what you get for going against God.

iannis

Musty Nester
Carlin is a really interesting person. He was a very high functioning addict for almost his entire life. He was not a pleasant man. My theory is thats why you really didn't see him do very much besides for Carlin Specials. He alienated people. What success he had, and he had a great deal of it, came from the strength of his work rather than the vagueries of his character. Which is very high praise.

But he was weird. Up until he got much older he was always trying to credential himself in public. You watch interviews with him in the 80's and 90's and he's always got a theme of, "What I'm doing might be low art, but it is serious work".

We know it's serious work, George. That's why we watch you.

Very interesting man.

Oldbased

> Than U
I hate to break it to you LC but everyone dies, at at the age he did, it is very likely at any time.

Ianus, I saw a interview the other day from him taken back in 2002 or something where he explains in school he learned quickly the stuff they was teaching was bullshit and fabricated( at the time towards religion and american policy interests ) and he dropped out due to not going with the herd. Yet he was smarter than most people and well articulated. Then went on to say it wasn't really until the late 60's early 70s he realized his best comedy was actual just plain truths in everything.

The man was right on many things and sadly even his shows 30 years ago still apply today with the same bullshit.

LostCoder_sl

shitlord
I don't think you understand how drug addiction works. I've known Harvard graduates who succumbed to meth addiction.
I define intelligence as being able to make smart decisions. Your Harvard friends are clearly not intelligent. My prayers are with them, and may the Lord open their eyes so that they can see the error of their ways.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Why are you guys still responding to a troll?

rrr_img_73110.jpg