The Astronomy Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, if you want to keep internet discussion as dumb and useless as possible the way to do it is to find the dumbest, craziest person in a group you don't like and then go "See! This is what they're like!" over and over and over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was pretty clear it was media and social media people. It does matter in the tech world a bit, but it was more about the stupidity of it all. Those are the type of people that would watch 5 hour NASCAR races 10 times just to see one wreck.

Case in point, watch how they react when BN4 is yanked off the OLT stand tonight/tomorrow. It is being removed to install the fueling arm on tower to fuel the booster/starship but nope, to them it'll be another failure even though they have to have the arm to launch. All of them cunts probably paid by Bezos or Boeing.
If there's a "they" saying something, post it. Don't just post about it. Even if its one rando on twitter trolling your dumb ass it's better than this he said she said garbage

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I want to photoshop these guys in that starship pic.

il_794xN.2176660857_srq2.jpg

Steel humor.

Attachments

• steel.jpg
    steel.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
If there's a "they" saying something, post it. Don't just post about it. Even if its one rando on twitter trolling your dumb ass it's better than this he said she said garbage

I mean it would take you like 5 seconds to search for it and find examples of it on any of the media I referred too. It wasn't what they said, it was the fact it was being said and how biased the media and paid actors are against SpaceX. I had forgotten how so many here love slurping that Bezo cock and defends shitmedia. Slurp slurp motherfuckers, ELON FOREVER TO THE MOON

• 1Dislike

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Watching Starship dethrone Saturn V just makes me appreciate how amazing of an achievement it was. Other than some obscure building techniques or lavish use of expensive materials I can't really think of anything else humans made better in the past that we haven't surpassed by now.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I mean it would take you like 5 seconds to search for it and find examples of it on any of the media I referred too. It wasn't what they said, it was the fact it was being said and how biased the media and paid actors are against SpaceX. I had forgotten how so many here love slurping that Bezo cock and defends shitmedia. Slurp slurp motherfuckers, ELON FOREVER TO THE MOON
See, you are just retarded. No one is slurping Elon's cock because we love him or some crazy thing. Generally, people here are happy about SpaceX because they have been greatly successful doing amazing space things and are showing every sign of continuing to do so. You can go post FUD all you want, but if you won't link to credible sources, you're just full of shit (which you are).

Speaking of links, if you want, you can go watch those videos of Musk giving Everyday Astronaut a tour of the facilities in Texas (links have been posted previously). They talk a lot about what is being done, it's very interesting. Musk really seems to be into all the small design details and such.

Oldbased

> Than U
See, you are just retarded. No one is slurping Elon's cock because we love him or some crazy thing. Generally, people here are happy about SpaceX because they have been greatly successful doing amazing space things and are showing every sign of continuing to do so. You can go post FUD all you want, but if you won't link to credible sources, you're just full of shit (which you are).

Speaking of links, if you want, you can go watch those videos of Musk giving Everyday Astronaut a tour of the facilities in Texas (links have been posted previously). They talk a lot about what is being done, it's very interesting. Musk really seems to be into all the small design details and such.
Maybe it is just you? I never said anyone was slurping Elon's cock. I said you were all slurping Bezos's cock in one way or another. Anything else you said past that first line I skipped as it appears you couldn't even get the basic details right.

Don't worry, I don't want, care or desire your approval for any of my feelings. I will continue to fight the real retards who are attempting to slander and devalue our one real chance off this shit rock and I will do it if anyone likes it or not.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Maybe it is just you? I never said anyone was slurping Elon's cock. I said you were all slurping Bezos's cock in one way or another. Anything else you said past that first line I skipped as it appears you couldn't even get the basic details right.

Don't worry, I don't want, care or desire your approval for any of my feelings. I will continue to fight the real retards who are attempting to slander and devalue our one real chance off this shit rock and I will do it if anyone likes it or not.
I somehow misread Elon for Bezos, cuz the people recently posting have not been Bezos supporters. If you read my posts as supporting BO and Bezos, well... I dunno how you could think that.

You are a very confused person.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Woah, did not know the Soviet Union had their own space shuttle.
And a superior one at that. Had a jet engine so it could land wherever it wanted and it was 100% autonomous. Its only launch was without a crew and when it came time to land it aborted its first landing then flew around and landed again.

Shuttle concept is still beyond idiotic though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
sls shouldn't be on there
Can't kick out the sls without kicking out starship, making the graphic historical instead of forward looking. I'd actually prefer if new glenn and other rockets that won't ever launch were added.

Cybsled

When the USSR collapsed not long afterwards, so the funding wasn't there any longer