The Authoritative Final Fantasy & Bravely Default thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got an email from SQUARE today about a XV Platinum Demo & watching a review or something.

VXzKZhC.jpg

Youtube trailer link -PLATINUM DEMO - FINAL FANTASY XV Announcement Trailer - YouTube

Watch Now link -https://xmail.square-enix.com/fe/tra....tv/squareenix

Xbox One link -PLATINUM DEMO - FINAL FANTASY XV

PlayStation 4 link -https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...00000000000001

Siliconemelons

Bravely Second is sitting at an 81 on metacritic right now, whereas Bravely Default was 85. I'm happy with that.
True. The censored aspect annoys me but I will still get the game I am sure when it comes out, mostly because it most likely will be like the first- fairly low production and the price drop is rare and short lived and then used are the same as new.

Like 3ds Zelda oot, was actually more used for a long time- now they re-released it at 20$ lol! Haha used where 50+ on ebay sometimes haha.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bravely Second!

Still the same friendcode; 1950-9019-8871

About an hour and a half in; it's more of the BD goodness.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
A friend showed me the bravely second collectors edition unopened, assuming it was an art book that is one heavy book.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The only thing it needs is a "delete VAAN and Panelo from the story" mode.

I loved FF12

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can just not use them right? Been a long time since I played but I thought they were only required early on

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
You can just not use them right? Been a long time since I played but I thought they were only required early on
Vaan had no purpose in the game after you learn Basche was framed.. That's like 2 hours in tops. Penelo never had any purpose. Then again for the most part the characters were terrible in this game. Liked Dr Cid, Vayne and the amount of shit to do in the game tho - so I'll buy it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They could make the Adventures of Balthier and Fran and it should sell, one of the best FF duos they've ever had.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
They could make the Adventures of Balthier and Fran and it should sell, one of the best FF duos they've ever had.
Balthier and Fran make the game. I hope they fix the fact that Balthier is the WORST with the gun because of his damn reloading time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I heard a bunch of good things in thise thread about the zodiac version so will probably pick this up even though I don't remember anything about the game almost which isn't particularily a good sign for a game I probably played for 40+ hours. I do remember the auto combat AI thing system which was really nice, better than what they do in Tales usually. That and the fact I hated most characters, especially the 2 teens.

No PC version announcement sucks though. I wish they'd just release shit simultaneously. I'm sure it'll come, eventually, just don't know if I want to wait.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I finished FFX remastered on the weekend, my first time through it and I really enjoyed the game, not enough to grind the after game stuff like celestial weapons, but still really enjoyed it. I never played 12 either so happy to see it is coming out with a new version.

How is X-2 compared to X? Thinking of skipping it

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope they fix the fact that Balthier is the WORST with the gun because of his damn reloading time.
Unless they actually make significant changes to the game (don't count on it, X/X-2 are virtually identical to the original international releases), guns still pretty much suck in IZJS. That's why I make him a WHM.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i couldn't even make it an hour into X-2. but i know people that really enjoyed it.

all the characters are females, and the only equipment in the game is accessories. the game opens with a long j-pop FMV. it was incredibly cringeworthy to me.