The Beer Thread

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Bottle logic had some insane stouts a few years back. Every time a brewery like them blows up their barrel program becomes too big to sustain the same quality.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bottle logic had some insane stouts a few years back. Every time a brewery like them blows up their barrel program becomes too big to sustain the same quality.
I don’t have enough experience with Bottle Logic to comment, but I’m pretty sure The Bruery hasn’t had any discernible changes in quality.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I went in 2019 and I was blown away. So damn good.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
I went in 2019 and I was blown away. So damn good.
I've been twice since Mayish, haven't had any of the stouts as I needed to drive home. The other beers are at worst solid. Typically a good food truck around as well.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
I didn't have a chance to pick up any 'regular' beer this week, so I popped this open. I've had 3 pours at least this size, very tasty but kinda kicking my ass.
1699087827076.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been twice since Mayish, haven't had any of the stouts as I needed to drive home. The other beers are at worst solid. Typically a good food truck around as well.

I wish it wasn't in a part of SoCal I have zero desire to ever go to. But it really is worth it. It's just so far away from EVERYTHING down there.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
I wish it wasn't in a part of SoCal I have zero desire to ever go to. But it really is worth it. It's just so far away from EVERYTHING down there.
Yeah, it's a great area to just run through a bunch of breweries, but it's all non-manufacturing industrial around there. A little farther south there are some great spots in Downtown Orange and Costa Mesa with restaurants/nightlife/social stuff.

If you are ever out this way again, feel free to hit me up if you're so inclined.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
Asked the wife to get me some Guinness, she also brought back some Left Coast Asylum.

Solid tripel, a score of 80 seems pretty spot on.

1700285092454.png

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
I am a sucker for a great saison, this is really hitting the spot tonight.

1702090084714.png
1702090045857.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user