The Beer Thread

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No, but it if has any of the Aventinus or Schneider Weisse, I'd say go for it. Those beers are great (and the eisbock will wreck you).

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've seen it but remember it seeming kind of expensive.

Also, kind of annoying that the beer selection at costco near home is only 12/24 packs. No singles like the costco near work.

Akeema

Trakanon Raider
Found a store that stocks Pliny regularly. I got two cans of pseudoSue coming in a couple weeks. If you are a beer fan check out the app Tavour.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Spent Thanksgiving in Fort Collins. Odell is such quality. Also hit up Crooked Stave in Denver. Impressive sours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Currently I am enjoying a 4Hands Brewing Co Chocolate Milk Stout. It seemed the right choice to end a long and eventful week.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Drinking this right now. Definitely recommend (if you can find any).

Christmas Ale | Best Christmas Beer from Anchor Brewing

2016Christmas-beerandglass.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah the Christmas Ale is probably Anchor's best beer.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Opened/finished this tonight. Took a 1/3 to 1/2 glass to really get into it, but ended up finishing the whole thing and really enjoying it. Not as good as 8 Maids, but will get another bottle before it's out.

The Bruery | 9 Ladies Dancing

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My neighbors came home from a trip to Seattle and brought us back a present. Tried this in SF with Alex Alex during beer week in San Francisco. Absolutely delicious

IMG_20161210_142755.jpg

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I bought the 22 oz of Stone's Enjoy By 12/25/16 unfiltered ipa. I am now a little scared of it.
Have any of you had this?

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Bought a 6'r of Bells Christmas Ale. Quite a bit different than most Xmas beers considering there is no real spice element to be found but pretty enjoyable. It's been 65 degrees + here lately anyway so I haven't been feeling the darker stuff.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOrXDQatq8V0mpqFlfdTFkYTZylMKcNfmJIYKthdTNRCAQnoRD7Q.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I bought the 22 oz of Stone's Enjoy By 12/25/16 unfiltered ipa. I am now a little scared of it.
Have any of you had this?
It's really hoppy, but it's good. Drink it soon though... it's not like it goes bad after that date, but it is certainly "better" before that date.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I've been really impressed by stones Enjoy By series. They also did a "black IPA" which I guess is basically a stout base of roasted malts that they dry hop. It was surprisingly excellent.

• 1Like