The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
its PS4 exclusive too apparently, interesting not even getting an xbone port. I wonder if it'll get a PC port down the line

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Hope it comes to PC, if that was announced a few months ago I'd probably have kept my PS4.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
XboneS is adding Atmos support.

Sorry PS4 Pro, But The Xbox One S 4K Blu-ray Drive Just Got A Lot Better [Updated]

This is because Microsoft revealed at its Windows 10 event yesterday that it will be adding to its new console support for bitstream audio, including the premium Dolby Atmos format.

Ybarra also revealed that the original Xbox One will be getting the bitstream audio/Dolby Atmos update too.

As mentioned in the Update at the top of this article, while Microsoft hasn’t yet confirmed an exact date for when the bitstream audio update will be rolled out, we do now know it will be early 2017. Microsoft has also confirmed to me that the update will additionally provide support for the DTS-X object-based audio format.

spronk

FPS noob
b2g1f is live on target.com and in store, it works on certain pre orders like infinite warfare and red dead redemption 2. I'd recommend battlefield 1, titanfall 2, and infinite warfare or RDR2 or skyrim remaster
Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

best buy is running a promo this week, buy a new ps4 and get COD Infinite warfare (standard) for free. The $299 ps4 slim includes uncharted 4 as well. There is also a way to get a PS4 slim for $220-240 from target using cartwheel coupon and 10% wishlist but gotta jump through a few hoops
Target REDcard: 500GB PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 Slim Bundle $218 w/ Wish List App + Free S/H

also if you live in an area with a meijers (grocery store I guess?) they are selling metal gear solid 5 for ps4/xbone for $10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Considering only a very few movie theaters are equipped to show movies in Dolby Atmos, how many home users have a setup for it?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking of upgrading to support it but there are so little movies out there that have the audio cuts it didn't seem to matter. I myself have never heard it.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Someone at work mentioned the Atmos Xbox upgrade to me as a reason to not buy a PS4 pro. Meanwhile, this same person uses a fucking soundbar.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Atmos only matters if you are mounting a speaker directly above you. On your fucking ceiling. I'm still 5.1, personally, despite having more money invested in my setup than I care to mention.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
You can bounce the audio as many of the addons are designed to do, and it can be very effective, just depends on the room.

spronk

FPS noob
xbl gold and PS+ games are up, shit as usual although Monkey Island on Xbox One is awesome

PSN
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES

until dawn is also $10 and worth it if you never played it before, kinda weird to go on sale AFTER halloween
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/until-dawn/cid=UP9000-CUSA00359_00-UNTILDAWN0000001

xbl
Super Dungeon Bros – Games on Microsoft Store
Monkey Island: SE

Dell Black friday deals are leaking, $249 Xbox One S with GOW 4, BF1, and extra controller
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwLfZ-7VMAAIdUz.jpg