The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition
Crash™ + Spyro™ Triple Play Bundle
Need for Speed™
Bloodborne™: Game of the Year Edition
God of War™
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition
Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition
The Last of Us™ Remastered
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut
EVERSPACE™ - Stellar Edition
KINGDOM HEARTS All-In-One Package
UNO®

Still waiting on Witcher 3 goty disc. Uncharted collection free soon. It's hell figuring if base games are enough or if I get raped on dlc for most games. Like, was looking at Tekken 7 base for 10 bucks, but fuck me, there's season pass for a fighting game. I feel old.

What about Minecraft, is the base game fine or should I get the the beginners something-something?

joz123

Potato del Grande
I use PS+ for the discounts, it's fine if there is a good free game but I don't depend on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Recently there has been one pretty good game a month on ps+. Titanfall 2 this month, Uncharted collection next month, darksiders 3, Nioh, TLoU, Arkham knight, MLB the show 19, all within like 6 months is a solid list.

Sure, not new games but all are good AAA games.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Uncharted Collection is just a really shitty way to start the year off. It goes on sale for $8 often, and Sony sold millions of PS4's that included it as the bundled game. Titanfall 2 was similar, no bundles but it sold so poorly that finding it for $5 was easy.

But yeah, I stopped expecting anything from PS+ 'free' games long ago. Anything I care about I've bought/rented long before there's any possibility of it showing up on Plus. Not even sure why I keep my sub active. I don't play MP games and I doubt I get close to $40 in PS+ additional discounts in a year.

Crone

PS+ games you still have to "buy" for $0 to claim them to your account, right?

• 1Like

Crone

Yes. Keep in mind you lose access to them if you let your sub lapse, but they will stay on your account, just locked until you renew.
That's what I thought. I've forgotten to claim so many months because I just didn't give a shit about the games they were offering. Should be better about that.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Uncharted Collection is just a really shitty way to start the year off. It goes on sale for $8 often, and Sony sold millions of PS4's that included it as the bundled game. Titanfall 2 was similar, no bundles but it sold so poorly that finding it for $5 was easy.

But yeah, I stopped expecting anything from PS+ 'free' games long ago. Anything I care about I've bought/rented long before there's any possibility of it showing up on Plus. Not even sure why I keep my sub active. I don't play MP games and I doubt I get close to $40 in PS+ additional discounts in a year.
I’d take older but good games even if they are cheap now over new shovel ware. I don’t need uncharted collection, but it’s still a pretty good game to have on there.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
10wtl3pdb9941.png

The ps+ number is really surprising. Thats a huge percentage of the user base to have as premium members. Provided they aren't just counting people who only subbed once

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I want them to reveal how many man hours, conferences, etc went into this radical new design.

• 1Like

Vorph

I can at least respect an 'if it ain't broke....' attitude. It's certainly better than the nonsense MS comes up with just to be different. Hopefully the same attitude carries over to the physical design of the console as well.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry if this has been discussed I don't follow this thread as I am financially obligated to play on PC with a 2080. Wish I would have known this existed before I bought my PC.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That looks pretty pointless but also very cool and liquid cooling consoles means you don't get the faulty airplane noise shit going on whenever you play a bigger game.

Wouldn't buy an expensive system like this so close to the release of the next gen though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Xbox in a PC is like putting a toaster oven inside your actual oven.`

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users