The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If your initial go to/latch for the quality of an upcoming video game or someones business is how many colored folk and women are in them then you're a racist and/or misogynist.

I get that's hard to see if you wake up every morning feeling insecure and victimized by the world and if you need to talk I'll take some time out without judgement for you to vent.
"IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Didn't see that one coming.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's not a matter of agreeing with me or not. It's common fucking sense that if your initial starting point on why something is good or bad begins on race or sex that you're a god damn racist or misogynist.

Like you could have gone with any half dozen things as to why these games are potentially trash but nope it's the color and sex.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm sorry some black guy raped you on the way home from 7-11 and now you have trauma of seeing diversity in video games. You will get through it and be stronger.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Slow
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's not a matter of agreeing with me or not. It's common fucking sense that if your initial starting point on why something is good or bad begins on race or sex that you're a god damn racist or misogynist.

Like you could have gone with any half dozen things as to why these games are potentially trash but nope it's the color and sex.
When your drawing board for a new game starts with "SPUNKY BLACK CHICK AS MAIN HERO", there's a 99% chance the people leading the development are more interested in pushing their social agenda than delivering a strong gameplay experience. I'm sorry you find this reality so offensive.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm not offended by your opinion and you're entitled to speak your mind, but I'm still going to call a spade a spade.

The whole thing would be moot if you just reserved your judgement until actual game play was showcased and not some marketing gimmick that only idiots fall for in the first place.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Faggotry

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If your initial go to/latch for the quality of an upcoming video game or someones business is how many colored folk and women are in them then you're a racist and/or misogynist.

I get that's hard to see if you wake up every morning feeling insecure and victimized by the world and if you need to talk I'll take some time out without judgement for you to vent.
You don't seem to be paying attention to the current state of wokeness in America. I guess you've missed how companies are labeled as evil if they do NOT have enough diversity, so would say all those who pushing for having x number of PoC/Women in positions of authority are being racist and or sexist? Come on..

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm not offended by your opinion and you're entitled to speak your mind, but I'm still going to call a spade a spade.

The whole thing would be moot if you just reserved your judgement until actual game play was showcased and not some marketing gimmick that only idiots fall for in the first place.
I've never stated that the game play in this games is shit so I have no idea what you're on about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Why can't you make a point without absurd exaggeration?

People noticed something. You're the one tying yourself in knots like a lonely homosexual contortionist trying to make some argument that noticing something noticeable is racist.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You don't seem to be paying attention to the current state of wokeness in America. I guess you've missed how companies are labeled as evil if they do NOT have enough diversity, so would say all those who pushing for having x number of PoC/Women in positions of authority are being racist and or sexist? Come on..

Don't worry. I think both end of the spectrum are retarded. Having to hit a diversity quota is as ignorant and stupid as those crying about diversity being on display.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Why can't you make a point without absurd exaggeration?

People noticed something. You're the one tying yourself in knots like a lonely homosexual contortionist trying to make some argument that noticing something noticeable is racist.

It's because it's only being pointed out due to color/sex. If it was a bunch of generic white dudes on display there would be radio silence from your crowd while the other half cries that it's a bunch of white dudes.

Both sides of the same coin as said prior each crying cause they feel left out.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry

spronk

FPS noob
ill play a lot of these games on my PC or xbox since i got like 3 years of gamepass but nothing got me pumped up or really that interested. Gamepass Ultimate is $180/yr (msrp, $100 on discounts) so as long as they put out 4-5 games/yr its a decent value I guess.

Its like Netflix though, while they pump out enough stuff where you never feel like you may as well unsub, they rarely pump out anything GREAT. None of the games I saw today were great. Most of the games looked like indie woke shit I don't give a fuck about.

Awoke (the 2022 Obsidian Entertainment game) and Halo Infinite and Forza and Fable are games i'll play. I wonder if the Outer Worlds xpac/DLC will be free on Gamepass.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's because it's only being pointed out due to color/sex. If it was a bunch of generic white dudes on display there would be radio silence from your crowd while the other half cries that it's a bunch of white dudes.

How about this mental test, galaxy brain.

If most of the main characters were white, but morbidly obese, would it be racist bigotry if people pointed it out or even questioned the direction Xbox was taking?

Why are you so fixated with race and gender? You seem racist and sexist.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Considering generic white dudes is the vast majority of Xbox players, I'm not sure why this would be an issue.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
How about this mental test, galaxy brain.

If most of the main characters were white, but morbidly obese, would it be racist bigotry if people pointed it out or even questioned the direction Xbox was taking?

Why are you so fixated with race and gender? You seem racist and sexist.

Being fat is a choice in almost all circumstances and has nothing to do with race or bigotry so that is a poor example. It should be shamed as much as possible tbh.

Considering generic white dudes is the vast majority of Xbox players, I'm not sure why this would be an issue.

Gaming by percentage of race is pretty even across the board so that claim isn't really valid.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Don't worry. I think both end of the spectrum are retarded. Having to hit a diversity quota is as ignorant and stupid as those crying about diversity being on display.

But people pointing out what seems to be a company feeling they need to hit a diversity quota? That's bad, and grounds to call people racist.

When people notice and point out something you think is ignorant you call them racists. Why? So they won't point something out you disagree with?

That's not healthy to basically say you disagree with something and then attack the people bringing attention to it. Willful ignorance is bad enough, but aggressively attacking people to maintain a position of ignorance? Yikes. Look, sorry I talked shit about you and made dumb internet jokes about you being a homosexual and/or cucked. You seem like you need some help, so sorry I wasn't helping.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Being fat is a choice in almost all circumstances and has nothing to do with race or bigotry so that is a poor example. It should be shamed as much as possible tbh.

Gaming by percentage of race is pretty even across the board so that claim isn't really valid.

Okay, most new Xbox characters are midgets. And people are like what's up with most of who's new games featuring midget characters. Some even say it seems weird or wrong. What is your response?

• 1Worf

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Bruh you just tried to make an argument to compare fat people with people of color/sex and continue to make other straw man arguments because you can't make a compelling statement.

It's fine you're a racist and/or misogynist. Dunno why people can't just admit to their biases and call it a day or become self aware and try to grow from it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users