The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I mean they look bad and Microsoft also has to splash "Windows PC" at the bottom of each one. So I'm like, why care?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is that a new Halo? God it looks so bland and uninspired. Pure 2000s mechanics. Next to some of the new FPS. Bleh.

*edit: lol three of us with the same immediate reaction. Can only imagine how the rest of the world feels.
But it has a grappling hook!

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure there are enough waifu pillow, school shooting and incel dating simulators on steam to last a lifetime for you dudes since these games don't seem up your alley.

• 1NPC
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
A few interesting thing but mostly disappointing, and the interesting things are all PC also.

If you have a PC, very little reason to get an Xbox, for someone with no PC it may be worth it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
A few interesting thing but mostly disappointing, and the interesting things are all PC also.

If you have a PC, very little reason to get an Xbox, for someone with no PC it may be worth it.
Most of the shit will be on PlayStation anyways

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm sure there are enough waifu pillow, school shooting and incel dating simulators on steam to last a lifetime for you dudes since these games don't seem up your alley.
You forgot Persona me Fuckee suckee golden showers pedo sim 2

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Someone go back and count the number of games they showed starring black chicks, it has to be at least half.