The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
The Division looks to be a real system seller for me. First game I've seen that really looked new and interesting. Sure it's a shooter, but it really looks neat. I loved the Defiance game even though it was janky as hell, this looks like a similar idea but more polished.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Honest question here: What, if anything, is coming out this year that we didn't already know about, across all the publishers?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Honest question here: What, if anything, is coming out this year that we didn't already know about, across all the publishers?
There were a few. Both of the new IPs from Ubisoft were completely under wraps. I think maybe Below and D4 from MS' conference were things we never heard about, but no one cared either, and I guess Killer Instinct was a surprise, though there were rumors. Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge 2 were a "surprise" from EA, though also rumored.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So the new x360 has the same specs and will be the same price, it will just be slightly smaller. Why the fuck even bother?

Caliane

This year? nothing. no one really keeps stuff that quiet for that long though.

next year? there were a few new teasers as noted.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the new x360 has the same specs and will be the same price, it will just be slightly smaller. Why the fuck even bother?
So it looks similar to the xbone so it will be camouflaged enough to make people think the one box to rule them all is the only one in your entertainment center.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So it looks similar to the xbone so it will be camouflaged enough to make people think the one box to rule them all is the only one in your entertainment center.
I wonder if you can have the 360 hooked into the xbone and game while you game

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
The Division being console only has either made me real sad or real likely to buy one of these machines at launch. Or both.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The graphic power on this XBone exclusive running now is amazing, couldn't do that on current gen remotely.... (sarcasm)