The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
From IRC (recording for posterity):

<@Adam12> haha I just txt'd my brother "xbone 500, ps4 400...sony wins" he replied with "xbox controller is worth the extra 100" lolol
<@Adam12> My bro is an x

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

<@Adam12> haha I just txt'd my brother "xbone 500, ps4 400...sony wins" he replied with "xbox controller is worth the extra 100" lolol
<@Adam12> My bro is an x
PS4 won't have 3rd party controllers, nosir. I think the correct statement would've been your bro is a retard even though it's less punchy.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord

<@Adam12> My bro is an x
It's exactly people like this for the reason xbone will sell just fine. There's a legion of douche nuggets who think xbox live is the greatest thing ever created and won't switch.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just pre ordered through Amazon, why the hell not, they don't charge you until it ships anyways.

MS got dumped on in this console war, in fact, it wasn't even a war, it was a blood bath.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does anyone see some sort of used game policy reversal from microsoft now or are they gonna stick with it?
Supposedly they've reversed it to say "Producers can opt out" from a link I saw yesterday - but seriously, who trusts the publishers to opt out?

joz123

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_30293.jpg

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pre-ordered via Amazon. If I remember right they don't charge the credit card till the day it's released so might as well get in my order early.
I'm not sure, I preorded as well and my card hasn't been charged yet. I wasn't even playing on picking one up, but KH3 plus the $399 price convinced me.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Does anyone see some sort of used game policy reversal from microsoft now or are they gonna stick with it?
It's pretty crazy, I honestly figured that both systems would have similar DRM after the MS announcement. With everything announced at the Sony event I kind of think they have to, because right now there is zero reason to buy an Xbone.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Can it play PS3 games? I plan on getting one but that will sweeten the deal for me.