The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Golt_sl

shitlord
Sad day for xbox, hope this is a wake up call to microsoft. The initial sales will really show how much Sony just gained ground in NA (they pretty much already dominate JPN and have a huge lead in EU regions). Definitely won't bother with the new xbone right now, PS4 looks pretty damn good.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't buy a ps3 until last week just because I finally gave in to all the exclusive ps3 titles that I wanted to play. I said fuck it and already pre-ordered a ps4. I will still play 90% of my games on PC and just the exclusives on ps4.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are there features anyone cares about other than playing games?
I hear XBone can make better toast than PS4 - I'm switching my preorder for the system that makes the best OJ and Toast. WHERE IS MY FOOD PROCESSOR INFORMATION FOR MY NEXT GEN SYSTEMS!?

Holy neg reps , because im shitting on the ps4 for stating simple facts. The fuck rofl......the god damn thing is integrated with your damn tv and smart phones and you can switch on the fucking fly and other countless cool features and i get called a faggot for pointing things like this out.Sorry for not seeing the light on the ps4 to make my fake pre order and jump on the band wagon. Too damn funny you all , why i enjoy visiting this site cause of you funny guys.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
You all are delusional that Xbox will lose consumers or will not gain any for the simple fact that its features alone blow the ps4 out of the water.That alone is why im buying a Xbone
Can't tell if troll or not. For argument's sake, just which features are those? Honest question.

All I can come up with is that Kinect 2 is certainly better than the new Playstation Eye, and MS has a bigger checkbook to buy exclusives. (Also, nearly everyone prefers Halo to Killzone.) Edit: And to be honest, who knows what sorts of useful side apps may be developed in the future, even if they are entirely theoretical at this point. But beyond that, I can't think ofanything.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy neg reps , because im shitting on the ps4 for stating simple facts. The fuck rofl......the god damn thing is integrated with your damn tv and smart phones and you can switch on the fucking fly and other countless cool features and i get called a faggot for pointing things like this out.Sorry for not seeing the light on the ps4 to make my fake pre order and jump on the band wagon. Too damn funny you all , why i enjoy visiting this site cause of you funny guys.
How long have you worked for Microsoft?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Psst - PS4 + Harmony remote - do all the same stuff for the same price and actually not have to worry about using bullshit voice command nonsense. (And don't have to worry about DRM or any other worries... yea, we're bandwagoning...)

Enjoy your $500 remote control that works worse than mine... and needs a subscription fee.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
oh shit it's integrated with my tv, that's totally worth 100 bucks more. Or I could just change the fucking channels with my remote.

Glory Goose_sl

shitlord
tumblr_mo7k6lHi1P1rg4gvxo1_500.png

Relive the moment

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I suppose you're a huge RIAA and MPAA fan as well, right?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, its too early to tell, as I don't know how many indies / small team games will be tied to which consoles (with no PC version).

But until I know that, PC still wins, even if the PS4 seems like a solid value at $400.