The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Apparently just like this generation Microsoft will require a subscription for anything that touches the internet -http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23613754
Status quo IMO. More xbox live faggotry. Hence why MS won't get a fucking dime from me.

Edit: And furthermore, if this is supposed to be a device that is an all one entertainment device; why the fuck would they charge you to use services that you already pay for?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
WiiU could be further from a price cut than any of us expected, was reported today it's still being sold at a loss, after being blamed for a large part of their $387m loss earlier this week. In the same breath they promised a return to 'nintendo-like' profits next year.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Status quo IMO. More xbox live faggotry. Hence why MS won't get a fucking dime from me.

Edit: And furthermore, if this is supposed to be a device that is an all one entertainment device; why the fuck would they charge you to use services that you already pay for?
It's ridiculous and I have no idea why anyone would put up with it. A paywall to access features you already pay for. Woot? I love how Microsoft turns everything that is free on the PC to a charged for mechanism on Xbox Live. Christ, Skype is free on LV-426 Universe 8 for Fucks sake and they put that behind their pay wall?

There is no fucking way I would give these people any more of my cash. I think I'll even start pirating their OS.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
RRod fuck em up big time last generation, for FUTURE generations.

I wouldnt care if xbox180 came with a virgin 18 yeard old babe in the packagae, i still wouldnt get near the damn thing. It could be the best thing since sliced bread i still wouldnt touch that shit. Dont even get me started on the clusterfuck that xbox live was for me and just not being able to cancel the damn thing.

M$ totally rustled my jimmies and am aint over it yet.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have no problem with the gays. But I want to slap the SSSSUPER out of that silly little faggot.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I have yet to figure out why "unboxing" is something that has become popular in the tech world. Who the hell cares how something is packaged? I've yet to see an unboxing video that didn't bore me to tears within seconds.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have yet to figure out why "unboxing" is something that has become popular in the tech world. Who the hell cares how something is packaged? I've yet to see an unboxing video that didn't bore me to tears within seconds.
I blame Apple fanboys for starting it, Apple was always blathered about how their packaging was a great experience. While I don't care about the unboxing, I do find video of a product much more helpful than images in getting a sense of products.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Agree 100%

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The people who do marketing started doing research in the area why people join cults starting around the time the saab came out, I think that's part of it, brand names do sometimes share traits with cults these days.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Someone should link the nerd unboxing a sword. It's probably the most cringe inducing video of all time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think we went over this pages and pages ago, but power bricks... The Xbox One is already humongous and it has a power brick 1/3rd the size of the console? How is the PS4 power being handled?