The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Gamestop is doing a thing where if you buy a current gen game and want to upgrade to the next gen version you can do so within 30 days and they'll give you $50 trade-in credit.

Amazon just launched the same thing but appears to be only for the Xbox One, and you don't even have to buy your game from Amazon to get the bonus trade-in credit. You also have until 12/31 instead of the 30 days.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...1343501#bought

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Damnit, Call of duty confirmed dedicated hosts for the xbox one version, now I'm conflicted. more shrubs per second or better online play? Maybe sony'll announce something interesting here in 15 mins.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
getting no video as of yet for the conference, anyone else? So far just a black screen. I'm at work so not sure if it's blocked or just not started yet.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Global unveil of an unlit crowd while someone used the PS4 UI in the distance.

Sean_sl

shitlord
And god damn, this is by FAR the worst camera work I have ever seen done for a conference. These cut away pan shots to the audience during game videos are fucking enraging and I hope the camera guy gets super herpes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And god damn, this is by FAR the worst camera work I have ever seen done for a conference. These cut away pan shots to the audience during game videos are fucking enraging and I hope the camera guy gets super herpes.
Always hated that. It's like the producers think I want to see the audience to know how to feel.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously, I'd prefer the live feed would just be the video screen. I don't care about seeing the presenters, let alone the fuckin' crowd.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is unbelievable. Whoever is directing this needs to quit with the camera cutting away from the games. It's absolutely retarded.