The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
PS3 release dates

North America release - Nov 15th
Europe release - Nov 29th

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Overall pretty unventful, probably would have been better served w/ a media briefing themselves.

Cor_sl

shitlord
Overall pretty unventful, probably would have been better served w/ a media briefing themselves.
Disagree. They had to show how important Europe is to them - this was a great way to do it.

I'm still not sold on the PS4's lineup, though. The first party games look rather dull and uninteresting, and all the good third party games are releasing on the PC anyway. I'm still quite tempted to cancel my PS4 pre-order and spend that money on a PC upgrade instead. Decisions, decisions..

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if they said this in their media reveal or whatever, but Sony is saying over 1 million PS4 pre-orders so far.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm still quite tempted to cancel my PS4 pre-order and spend that money on a PC upgrade instead. Decisions, decisions..
If you have a launch-day edition pre-ordered, I would just take it and then flip it on Ebay for a profit. Then buy your PC upgrade!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Only a $20 drop on 16/32gb vita card makes them $40/$80. That in no way is a "significant" price drop. The fucking things are still overpriced about 5x.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Only a $20 drop on 16/32gb vita card makes them $40/$80. That in no way is a "significant" price drop. The fucking things are still overpriced about 5x.
Yeah I just bought a 32 Gb Class 10 SBHC card for my 3DS for 24 bucks. $80? Give me a fricken break. I may have tried their system on the price drop had they not stuck everyone with the huge memory tag. Yet, the folks behind the PS4 are doing fantastically well at being consumer friendly. One hand must not feed the other.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Have they actually dropped anywhere yet? Amazon has had theirs at current prices for a week or more.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
None of you care about the fact that Xbox and only Xbox is going to have dedicated servers for COD? I know this forum is rampant of anti COD, but surely this is going to sway some people... I know I was pretty committed to ditching the Xbox, but when COD is the game I play most with friends I find it hard to ditch dedicated servers. Not to mention the fact that my friends who aren't as up to date on this kind of stuff intended on getting an Xbox just because that's "what they've always had".

Coren_sl

shitlord
Has it been said that only the Xbox is getting dedicated servers for CoD? The announcement that the new CoD would have dedicated servers didn't seem to imply they had it exclusively.

Szlia

I sure don't care. The only games I have seriously played online in the last five years are Demon's Souls, Journey and Dark Souls...

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Wonder if it will be the full version of MC on the Vita.