The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Too bad I don't eat taco bell.
Is it basically a drawing every 15 min and the people that entered in the last 15 min are eligible? I'd just save up codes then send them all at once at like 4:30am some weekday.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Can only enter 1 code per day.

It's like 1500 calories, I'm a fat ass not really watching my weight, but damn. I'd have to give away half that food. I'm also picky and would be one of those dickheads that orders it with just meat and cheese.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When I went, I ended up eating the Doritos taco, half of a soft taco and threw the rest away. It's still a decent price of only $6.35 after tax for the meal, but whatever. It's horribly unhealthy. I wonder if I could just pay a buck or two to get ONLY the box?

Column_sl

shitlord
You know how bad your odds of winning that is.

I bet they have more then 100k people easly entering that contest every 15 min.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Xbox One will have all the same visual enhancements that the PS4 version has, with the same marginal difference you see in current 360/PS3 titles. The PS4 version is going to becapableof running past 30fps, but it'll be capped. Watch.

Del

Vyemm Raider
http://www.examiner.com/article/rumo...id=db_articles

720p on PS360, 1080 on PS4, TBD on Xbox One"

When asked if the difference was noticeable, the answer was clear:

"Big difference between last generation and next gen. You can see it. PC can hit up to 60fps 1080, but I think they are aiming for parity with PS4"

PS4 is pretty smooth. Definitive version"

So there you have it, the PlayStation 4 version of Watch_Dogs is the definitive version, lining up directly with what most developers have been saying regarding both next generation consoles
It begins.

Column_sl

shitlord
Definitive edition or not, PC will always be better if it wasn't for ports.

Just my 144 hz monitor alone makes games look crazy realistic compared to playing on a TV. Being locked at 60fps is garbage in the new generation of displays.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
PC will always be better for solo play but for group, family, friends we have yet to see if SteamOS will will be good enough to make PC the best at everything.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Definitive edition or not, PC will always be better if it wasn't for ports.

Just my 144 hz monitor alone makes games look crazy realistic compared to playing on a TV. Being locked at 60fps is garbage in the new generation of displays.
A good Plasma has the exact same motion benefits as a high hz monitor. So, stop playing on shitty TVs.

Column_sl

shitlord
Plasma? lulz... and you are once again retarded Sean.

The point isn't the TV/Gaming Monitor you are playing a console on, it is that they are locked at 60fps, where the PC games are not.

Herp Derp you bad

Sean_sl

shitlord
Plasma? lulz... and you are once again retarded Sean.

The point isn't the TV/Gaming Monitor you are playing a console on, it is that they are locked at 60fps, where the PC games are not.

Herp Derp you bad
Yeah, that locked at 60 fps thing doesn't really matter. You know all those motion resolution tests that people do on high hz monitors? Good Plasmas pass every single one of those while only being at 60 fps due to how they work. I assume you just haven't actually looked into that. The 60 fps cap doesn't matter for that kind of display when it resolves motion perfectly as is.

Column_sl

shitlord
Except it doesn't. good try tho.

I've watched tons of youtube videos on it, and they are not even near as smooth when turning as a uncapped fps on a 120hz monitor.

Shall you start your dive into another full retard mode now? so everyone can get there popcorn ready..