The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Shabado_sl

shitlord
It makes sense really. 4 months after launch the install base isn't big enough that they lose vast amounts not having it on the PS4, and MS win because people on the fence might buy a Xbone for it ahead of a PS4.

18 months from now when the install bases are much bigger it would be a different matter.

I expect more copies will be sold on the 360 and PC anyway. A lot more.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hell, wasn't planning on getting anything but AC4 for a bit but $120 -5% for 3 gamed is killer...

Sean_sl

shitlord
Hrm, I'm getting AC4 CE from Amazon and Knack & Killzone from Gamestop. I guess I could cancel my Gamestop orders, but I don't actually care about Fifa, Madden, NBA2k, or BF4.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Respawn will probably pump out Titanfall 2 or Titanfall: Somethingsomething before too long. Maybe Titanfall GOTY edition.

Respawn: EA made Titanfall deal, only for one game, will work on PS4 later - NeoGAF

tfxk6dwr.jpg

lYB49JZ.png

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Hell, wasn't planning on getting anything but AC4 for a bit but $120 -5% for 3 gamed is killer...
Here the cost is roughly $255 for 3 games (the cheapest ones).

And people wonder why the PS3 won here with being region free and allowing imports...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea already got PS3 AC3 for the upgrade but guess I'll get KZ and Knack + either Madden or BF4 depending on my mood come time to buy since neither's top of my list but could be a fun fuckaround once in a while.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I've never gotten into Military Shooters at all or I'd probably do it for BF4. The only one I've ever played is Spec Ops: The Line for about 20 minutes. Never played any CoDs or Battlefields.

Maybe if MLB The Show was on that list I'd consider that.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Here's 9 minutes of Killzone Shadow Fall SP gameplay:

The brook at the 49s mark looks great. This iseasilythe best looking launch title.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Btw, some Clarification on the Target Ad: It's for *all* games and runs 11/10-11/16. Not just the PS4 titles on the ad page. Any video game will do.

Need for Speed: Rivals is another PS4 launch game, might consider that in the B2G1F.

Hrm, nm, NFS doesn't come out until the 22nd according to Gamestop.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Games that will be out that week:

Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Call of Doggy: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
NBA2k 14
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Just Dance 2014
Fifa 14
Madden 25
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Injustice: Gods Among Us

Fadaar

That guy
Looks like all the retailers are feeling the hit from Watch Dogs being pushed back. I'll probably pick up AC4 and Killzone just so I have SOMETHING to play on my PS4 before Christmas.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here's 9 minutes of Killzone Shadow Fall SP gameplay:

The brook at the 49s mark looks great. This iseasilythe best looking launch title.
I get kind of a goldeneye vibe watching that video with the different pathway options to complete goals. yes yes I know it could be a dues ex vibe to but I didn't see any skill tree/talent point system.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Sony Has Removed Street Dates From All Of Their PS4 Launch Software

iGR has now been informed that Sony has lifted ALL street dates from their PS4 accessories and launch software. It's been confirmed to us that PS4 launch titles like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Battlefield 4 will be available November 12th. Three days prior to the launch of the console. There's even talk that the SCEJ launch title Knack may be showing up ahead of schedule.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Knack, AC4, and... Madden I guess. Either way, great deal. Fps is pc only for me so no killzone.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Man all that KZ footage looks fucking great. KZ3 looked amazing on PS3 and this doesn't look like we'll get anything less than top notch. Really spectacular looking.