The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Column_sl

shitlord
Lets really go down this list shall we

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Better on PC
Battlefield 4 - Launched almost a month earlier on PC
Blacklight: Retribution - PC
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Better on PC
Contrast - Some throaway game they are giving for free
DC Universe Online - are you fucking kidding me?
DiveKick - trash indie game, made as a joke
Escape Plan - fodder
FIFA 14 - Half the price on PC, and been out
flOw - free shitty game thats been out
Flower -fodder
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - another old ass game
Just Dance 2014 - no one cares
Killzone Shadow Fal - Looks like last years PC games
Knack - Glorfied tech demo
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Out on the PC way earlier ,and is much cheaper
NFL 25 - half Price on PC been out
Minecraft - seriously?
NBA 2K14 - half Price on PC been out
NBA Live 14 -half Price on PC been out
Need for Speed: Rivals
Pinball Arcade - fodder
PlayRoom - fodder
Putty Squad - fodder
Resogun -fodder
Skylanders Swap Force - more PS3 garabage
Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy) - fodder
Super Motherload - fodder
Tiny Brains -fodder
Warframe - Been out on PC for over a year
War Thunder - Fodder

Elerion

N00b
You listed almost every genre in gaming except for RPGS.... which even those launch consoles have.

This Console launch has been an utter failure.
Yes, but aside from Halo, none of those are stand-out titles. The new consoles offer almost exactly the same.
EA/2K Sports updates? Check.
Fighter updates? Check, though not as many, since fighters aren't as popular anymore.
FPS? Check, this is much bigger today, so we get 3 big name launch FPS for PS4, 2 for XB.
Racers? Check.
Lots of mediocre games and ports/remakes? Check.

Like I said, the main difference is that more games are cross generation these days, due to the convergence of console/PC hardware.

Sean_sl

shitlord
You're truly an idiot, Colum. The whole "Better on PC" shit is irrelevant to the vast majority of console owners. Get your PC faggotry the fuck out of here. No one gives a shit about little PC snob nerds.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Column, you're categorically wrong with everything you've said in the last few pages.

Juvarisx

Florida
I was thinking about the argument that everything is better on a PC etc while deciding if to cancel my pre-order and just wait. Yea everything does looks better on a PC, but I am in my 30's now and it just feels really fucking anti social on my PC regardless if I am talking to friends in ventrillo at the time or on steam or whatever. Its not like I am spending more time with some invisible person when I am on my couch playing my PS3, but I don't feel so anti social doing it and I have no idea why that is.

Dunno keeping my pre-order though, Knack is the one game the woman wants to play.

Column_sl

shitlord
Your Consoles aren't bringing shit to the table. If you can't beat the PC in graphics, beat them in exclusive titles that are made for there platform.
Don't bring old ass games that have been out.

You know why people bought PS3s to play The Last of US?? because it was a good fucking game.

This launch has been an utter garbage. Apologize for this shit all you want.

Elerion

N00b
You realize The Last of Us came in the final year of a 7 year console life cycle, right?

Halo is the only game on your PS2/Xbox launch list that was worth buying a new console for, and no one knew it would be as good as it was. It was a game developed by a no-name studio in a genre that no one gave a shit about at the time (console FPS).

Column_sl

shitlord
And that is relevant how? a good game is a good game. It doesn't matter when it comes out.

Sony is a game company, they should have launched with more exclusives not all this cross platform bullshit.

And sorry but PC is basically another console nowadays so leaving it out is just retarded.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
AC4 alone is better than entire past gens list for Christ's sake... And I swore the interviews with UBI praising the PS4 said it was the ideal version not PC.

And of course with BF4 getting marks for being out a month earlier on PC its odd AC4 with more content a week earlier for PS4 gets a 'better on PC' that's not been substantiated from what I've seen.

Bad troll is bad.

(Also you mention RPGs as being underrepresented this launch but ignored there's no RPGs for launch for your historical ones either except maybe one or two of the PS2 titles I can't ID but RPG free on the other 3 unless you're using a super general application of the term that would make AC4 an RPG too...)

Column_sl

shitlord
Yet all the tech demos for AC4 have come off the fucking PC.

It also has the exact same content in Assasians creed gold edition for the PC. Notice that 60 minutes of extra gameplay is in that package.

What are you drooling on about with RPGs??

Vaclav

And that is relevant how? a good game is a good game. It doesn't matter when it comes out
AC4 isn't good? BF4 isn't good? The sports updates aren't good for the people that care about them? (Not me)

Knack you know ANYTHING about the quality of right now? (Its a platformer none since SA ansmd Mario 64 instantly wow anymore since they're gameplay dependant which a brief glance doesn't answer)

And of course every indi title (including some A+ ones) you throw under the bus as fodder.

You are hilariously stupid in your trolling... The launch could be better, but its not horrible. Only sandy vaging over Watch Dogs could make it remotely realistic to found such complaints.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And that is relevant how? a good game is a good game. It doesn't matter when it comes out.

Sony is a game company, they should have launched with more exclusives not all this cross platform bullshit.

And sorry but PC is basically another console nowadays so leaving it out is just retarded.
EddardStark.jpg

It's going to be lonely for you in the rickshaw if you keep this shit up.

Column_sl

shitlord
...it's relevant because we're discussing launch line-ups? Dude, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but try to keep up.
The conversation has obviously evolved past your limited thinking.

I'll spell it out for you very slowly you Neanderthal.

I COULD HAVE USED ANY GOOD GAME, I JUST CHOSE THE LAST OF US AS AN EXAMPLE OF A EXCLUSIVE GAME THAT IS ALSO SPECTACULAR.

Column_sl

shitlord
EddardStark.jpg

It's going to be lonely for you in the rickshaw if you keep this shit up.
If you rickshaw me tuco, its not for staying off topic because this is a conversation about the next gen.
You are rickshawing me because I have differing view. So thats on you man.

Does everyone have to agree on this fucking board? sorry if Im not a sheep like the rest of you nerds.

Vaclav

Yet all the tech demos for AC4 have come off the fucking PC.

It also has the exact same content in Assasians creed gold edition for the PC. Notice that 60 minutes of extra gameplay is in that package.

What are you drooling on about with RPGs??
Funny I've seen videos with a PS4 running it quite clearly (they even showed some of the UI during it plus the unit...)...

And I thought lower price points were important spending $20 more to get the same content is a condemnation you used against some PS4 titles yet for PC its OK... You're a joke...

You're the fanaskin of gaming opinion...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you rickshaw me tuco, its not for staying off topic because this is a conversation about the next gen.
You are rickshawing me because I have differing view. So thats on you man.

Does everyone have to agree on this fucking board? sorry if Im not a sheep like the rest of you nerds.
mother fucker I will kick you out of the glorious pc gaming master race if you keep this up.