The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a difference between expecting you to be a sheep and expecting logical consistency where you don't state something like cost and earlier release as important then say they're not important when it suits you.

Try some logical consistency if you want to be taken as a non troll.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you rickshaw me tuco, its not for staying off topic because this is a conversation about the next gen.
You are rickshawing me because I have differing view. So thats on you man.

Does everyone have to agree on this fucking board? sorry if Im not a sheep like the rest of you nerds.
You are just fapping to PC. We all know PC is better, nobody refutes that. This is a discussion about next gen consoles. Stop trolling.

Vaclav

Youre paying 20 dollars for the season pass idiot. Gold comes with everything
And if you don't want the Season Pass? You know those people that aren't keen on paid DLC or have realized the value on AC season Passes haven't been high in the past?

And even the SP is $19.99 and Gold Pack is $20 more. Its not technically free - $0.01 is a cost.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ignoring the derail, I'm looking hard at a PS4. My gut is that the Xbox One will improve vastly after launch, but right now the PS4 looks like it's a better fit for me. Plus I fucking hate Kinect.

Heckler_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the XO is definitely a second buy for me, if not only for the fact that the media aspect of their console isn't going to be available over here in Europe at launch, or probably not even close to launch. Plus, with the quality of games Sony's subsidiaries are producing lately, I feel I kinda owe them my money at this point.

Vaclav

Games will define things for sure - and price point advantage is huge.

The TV features are the only thing giving XB1 an edge from a logical standpoint unless there's a specific exclusive you MUST have.

And on games PS4 has quantity for sure without question. And more developer love on extras from multiplats it appears.

But time could swing things either way in time - but PS4 is better positioned especially if you look at 360s direction after Kinect - preKinect it was amazing, post everything exclusive became Kinect shit.

Column_sl

shitlord
And that Forums name was Morenetz. So you get your story straight
I never said one bad word about Rerolled.
I was invited to join this forum the very first day it was launched...

Love how Tuco infracts me for acutelly having an argument about launch titles, but lets this above guy do an obvious derail that has nothing to do with the topic at all.

whatever Continue your conversation on why the PS4 is soooo Next Gen, and sooo great.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
He and Sutekh.
/sigh If only he would have kept his word.

Edit: I was just trying to get retards from the previous forum straight in my head. You are providing nothing to this thread other than trolling at the moment. Yes, games on PC's will always be better on PC. We all know this. And this launch lineup really is no different than any that have come before.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think the killzone footage looks pretty good. It will also be infinitely better in a few years.

Vaclav

There's a world of difference between the occasional aside in a topic and trying to steer it in a different direction than intended in a completely trolly fashion.

If he opted to go on for a full page about your claim of not coming over you'd have traction in comparing them. Making a side note isn't inherently wrong in forum etiquette if not overdone.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's easier to play with friends, kids, or the wife with a console then a PC. Plus wife aggro is the exact opposite when I play console games while sitting next to her on the couch.
Just sayin

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The absolute best part about column mentioning the Dreamcast launch was that something like 75-80% of launch disks didn't work and would freeze so they had to be returned, but we had to wait weeks for the next batch or whatever for good disks. Although I will admit Sonic was glorious.

A console game is never going to look or play as good as a PC game as long as consoles are sticking to a $300-500 model, we all know this. I don't see why you continually need to bring it up as if it's some prophecy handed down by the heavens with lightning striking all around you and shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Get with it Column, I already made the argument for the Dreamcast launch being better like 200 pages ago.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Get with it Column, I already made the argument for the Dreamcast launch being better like 200 pages ago.
Dreamcast's North American launch was also almost an entire year after the system had already been out in Japan. The PS4 and Xbone are both releasing in NA before anywhere else.