The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Sean_sl

shitlord
Sony should move the production to Ontario, Canada.

Just sayin'
Does Canada allow you to exploit free-labor like Foxconn does at their current factories?

Honestly, anyone with a decent set of Ethics and Morals probably shouldn't buy a PS4 or Xbone (or most other electronics for that matter), but thankfully my personal pleasure via video games outweighs any beliefs that I may hold.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Does Canada allow you to exploit free-labor like Foxconn does at their current factories?

Honestly,anyone with a decent set of Ethics and Morals probably shouldn't buy a PS4 or Xbone(or most other electronics for that matter), but thankfully my personal pleasure via video games outweighs any beliefs that I may hold.
Buys a PS4 with a social security check.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Buys a PS4 with a social security check.
I let the first turdpost slide and this post is what I get.
EddardStark.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Nah, Sean is asking for it. He basically posted "anyone with ethics/morals wouldn't buy it, but I have none anyway".

As much as I hate to defend Araysar on this...

Sean_sl

shitlord
Nah, Sean is asking for it. He basically posted "anyone with ethics/morals wouldn't buy it, but I have none anyway".

As much as I hate to defend Araysar on this...
I didn't say I had none. I basically said that any that I have regarding Asian Labor abuses (and there are many of those happening constantly) are outweighed by my desire for video games. Which is pretty much the same forevery single personhere or they wouldn't own consoles or PCs or ipads and the like.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just got to pdx, 26 hours later. Just a couple more to go. Trying to decide if I should sleep first or open up the ps4

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
sleep first just in case you got a broken one you wont be pissed off and tired at the same time

Sean_sl

shitlord
Neat thing with the PS4's HDMI link - If it's off or in Standbye and I switch my Receiver to the input the PS4 is on it'll turn on and boot up.

Though, it does have problems when it's totally off, I seem to have to press the input button for it a few times. When it's in Standbye though it's basically instant.