The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Germany, where its perfectly acceptable to create a movie when a man covered in his own feces rapes a horse while eating its feces, but if you have a little violence in your zombie video game they say "No mas"

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I hate you people with working consoles
frown.png

Edit: Now with pictures!
I confirmed mine works -- and put it back in the box. Haven't decided yet to keep it or sell it on Ebay. If suspended production occurs then this thing will be worth gold post black Friday.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Germany, where its perfectly acceptable to create a movie when a man covered in his own feces rapes a horse while eating its feces, but if you have a little violence in your zombie video game they say "No mas"
I'm pretty sure they actually say "nein."

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I confirmed mine works -- and put it back in the box. Haven't decided yet to keep it or sell it on Ebay. If suspended production occurs then this thing will be worth gold post black Friday.
Doesn't look like it hear GameStop guy quoting two more shipments scheduled for corporate level right now before Xmas. But we'll see I guess. No idea on his accuracy.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Doesn't look like it hear GameStop guy quoting two more shipments scheduled for corporate level right now before Xmas. But we'll see I guess. No idea on his accuracy.
Yeah, I don't really care. There just isn't anything that Ireallywant to play on it right now, plus I'm busy with other stuff. Don't need the distraction.

It'll stay boxed until some must-have title emerges or selling it is extremely lucrative.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would like to hear some Flower feedback from those who never played it before. Soygen?
I only played it for about 30 min yesterday and I really enjoyed it, but I had to leave so put it down. I'm a bit spazzy with the controls, but I imagine I'll get better after a few goes. Really cool "game" though and very beautiful on the PS4. I've never played it on the PS3.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
to the guys who robbed me for my ps4
To the guys I met this morning who convinced me to accept cash instead of paypal, then pulled a gun on me and took the ps4 I was selling. I remember your faces and yourcar I will find you. Beware to all. People are pretending to want to buy your gaming consoles and robbing at gunpoint!!
Holy shit Lake Charles is like 2 hours away from me. Don't know why he didn't meet them in a crowded area like a mall or something to make the transaction. Not like it was a drug deal.

Fadaar

That guy
Fadaar did you examine the HDMI port on the PS4 like the IGN article said?
Yeah I can't see any problems with the port itself. Cables fit in there securely just fine and I don't see any obstructions that might be causing problems or damaging the contacts. Shit just straight up don't work. Like I said I really want to tear it apart and see if there's something unconnected on the backend of the HDMI port but I don't want to risk being unable to get it replaced.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
One thing I'm definitely not impressed with is the DS4 battery life. My DS3 would be full battery after a solid day of gaming. After only around an hour or two, the DS4 is half-way dead.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I dunno. Probably not the speaker as it's not used all that much. The light probably isn't helping it, though.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Protip : unlike the DS3, the DS4 can charge from a normal usb charger. Just connect it to your phone charger you likely have near the couch and you are good to go

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I got at least 10 hours on mine yesterday. With voice most of the time. Certainly less than ds3 but I never used voice on that one.

Easier to charge though, cell phone charger works great unless you use an iPhone.

Regardless, the light is fucking dumb.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so, how much better do you think the headsets are going to get for this gen, i never bought a turtle beach because i didnt game fps much on the console but i was thinking of grabbing one of those 60$ turtle beaches, i saw some of the headsets for the one and they are all over 125$ by turtle beach or polk audio and the regular trash one wich is 30$

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy shit Lake Charles is like 2 hours away from me. Don't know why he didn't meet them in a crowded area like a mall or something to make the transaction. Not like it was a drug deal.
Wow, I'm up north a few hours in West Monroe. I actually bought my first XBOX 360 off ebay (got it less than cost) and feared the same thing. Everything went fine however. Hopefully they will catch this assholes.

PS: My PS4 is working fine after the update. Bought it for my son (Christmas), but keep breaking it out at night to play. Is that evil?

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
so, how much better do you think the headsets are going to get for this gen, i never bought a turtle beach because i didnt game fps much on the console but i was thinking of grabbing one of those 60$ turtle beaches, i saw some of the headsets for the one and they are all over 125$ by turtle beach or polk audio and the regular trash one wich is 30$
I've been through 3 sets of turtle beaches, from the $200 ones to the $69 ones, They're all made of cheapass materials and break in a month or two. most of em sound like shit too (buzzing on the bass thump etc). last set of headphones i got were the Astro A40s with mix amp pro package, the astro headsets are fucking phenomenal. It's really night and day.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That is evil LOL.

My DS4 battery seems less than DS3, but not an hour or two like you said. I played for about 6-8 hours before I Noticed it was down to one bar. I was playing Killzone which uses the speaker only occasionally and Resogun which uses it all the damn time. I doubt the light bar uses much juice, if they're LEDs under their they don't really use much current.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been through 3 sets of turtle beaches, from the $200 ones to the $69 ones, They're all made of cheapass materials and break in a month or two. most of em sound like shit too (buzzing on the bass thump etc). last set of headphones i got were the Astro A40s with mix amp pro package, the astro headsets are fucking phenomenal. It's really night and day.
All true. Don't buy Turtle Beach, they're marketed towards Xbro's and COD fags. You can find so much better. I've had a set of Sennheiser's for years and they are fucking awesome.