The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

regret_sl

shitlord
Bumper trees is more like it. (I kid)

Trust your brakes a little more. The normal brakes really do a good job on softer turns and your handbrake will kick out your tail and let you drift around sharp corners.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Currently Down for Maintenance

Thanks for checking in. Twitch engineers are working hard to get everything back online quickly.

Boo.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Amazon hasn't shipped my Xbox One yet
frown.png

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Watching Xarpolis drive is fucking hysterical. He's not even that bad, but for some reason I can't stop laughing as he bounces between the rails back and forth and still somehow manages 1st/2nd place. Hahaha

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
The built in Twitch app on the pS4 is fucking amazing. Quality isn't what it could be just yet, but I don't even need Netflix with all of these streams.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Sigh, Tomorrow is thursday? Gotta go sit in front of best buy from 5pm till 10:30 when they hand out the tickets. At least this time I'll remember my iphone's fucking headphones.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sigh, Tomorrow is thursday? Gotta go sit in front of best buy from 5pm till 10:30 when they hand out the tickets. At least this time I'll remember my iphone's fucking headphones.
Or just wait till 12:01 am est and buy it from Amazon and pay 3 bucks for next day shipping if you have prime.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait to see 1st Xbox sales, I really want to see what their supply is going to look like
Meanwhile we should let everyone know we have a new drinking game. Every time xarpolis hits a wall in need for speed take a drink.