The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Sean_sl

shitlord
I think they were talking about adding a 30 day to a 7 day. As it is now i have 13 months and was hoping I could add another 30 day card to my account.
Got a "this cannot be redeemed on PC" message when trying to add it from the store. Guess I'll try booting up my PS4 and doing it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What's the best site to find out upcoming games for the ps4 on ps+? Looking fr release schedules rumors etc.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Hrm, also it may have given me 3 months. Like, there's two things in my services profile on my PS4. One says PlayStation Plus and the other says PlayStation Plus: 30-day Trial (3 month package).

My regular PS thing says Starts: 2/20/2013 and Expires: 6/22/2014. That's 16 months now and I had 13 months to begin with. The PS+ 30 day trial 3 month package thing says starts 11/23/2013 and Expires: 6/23/2014. I guess they were added together somehow and for some reason the 30 day trial is 3 months now?

7 Day card from Killzone says it cannot be redeemed on PC and is giving me an invalid error on my PS4, oh well.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ok, what the fuck is wrong with the Nintendo eshop? It's taken about 2 hours to get to 8% on zelda.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You really gotta tweak your wifi settings on your router to get the 3DS to play well with the Nintendo DS store. I had the same issues, I forget what I tweaked to make it work well.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dunno how accurate Target's site is with store stock, but they're showing Xbones in stock in most stores.

Heck, decided to look up Houston for our favorite resident gimp and it appears several of their stores have stock.

Go get your friends wife's girlfriend or whatever her Xbone bro!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dunno how accurate Target's site is with store stock, but they're showing Xbones in stock in most stores.

Heck, decided to look up Houston for our favorite resident gimp and it appears several of their stores have stock.

Go get your friends wife's girlfriend or whatever her Xbone bro!
Same here in LA. All the Target stores around me have Xbones in stock but no PS4's. I will pass on through the Sony store at the South Coast Plaza on Monday and see if they have any in stock.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Returned Knack to Walmart for Need For Speed this afternoon. Will give it a go tonight.