The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah all saves are backed up to the cloud if you are PS+. Some people on here upgraded right out of the box IIRC.
I need to clear out my PS+ saves. I don't know what game I had uploading, but it's eaten up my entire gig of storage. I gotta' check it out when I get home. I think maybe Xcom.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vita bundles on sale at best buy for $170.

I'm really tempted to pick one up just for remote play, not even vita games.

Are there any good vita rpgs?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
cool, thanks for the cloud reminder
smile.png
I also found this link on how to activate the cloud stuff if you have not yet... researching drives now
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/11/guide_how_to_upload_ps4_save_data_to_the_playstati on_plus_cloud

The interesting thing on the drive linked is different descriptions:
Amazon: 6Gbps 64MB Cache
NewEgg: 8GB 64MB Cache
not sure why they are different when the model is the same number

also, same drive from Prime available for $99 :p
Amazon.com: Seagate 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 2.5-Inch ST1000LM014: Computers Accessories

New Egg Same Drive different description:
Seagate Solid State Hybrid ST1000LM014 1TB Laptop Hard Drive - Newegg.com

anyone have any idea why the descriptions are different?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
cool, thanks for the cloud reminder
smile.png
I also found this link on how to activate the cloud stuff if you have not yet... researching drives now
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/11/guide_how_to_upload_ps4_save_data_to_the_playstati on_plus_cloud

The interesting thing on the drive linked is different descriptions:
Amazon: 6Gbps 64MB Cache
NewEgg: 8GB 64MB Cache
not sure why they are different when the model is the same number

also, same drive from Prime available for $99 :p
Amazon.com: Seagate 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 2.5-Inch ST1000LM014: Computers Accessories

New Egg Same Drive different description:
Seagate Solid State Hybrid ST1000LM014 1TB Laptop Hard Drive - Newegg.com

anyone have any idea why the descriptions are different?
It's the same description. It's a 6Gbps drive on both sites, the 8GB you're seeing is the NAND size

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are you guys really buying fucking Gameboys? Tell me you aren't, because I cant imagine seeing anything more ridiculous than a grown man playing a handheld console....

...maybe if he was also wearing a cape and a watermelon
I don't play a gameboy / nds but I don't see why a game would have a problem with it. It's no difference in my mind to playing a game on your smartphone. Actually I'd say it's more respectable since ther'es a higher chance someone is playing a real game like pokemon instead of a game like candy crush (my wife is on level 150 of that tripe)

fyi I'm definitely not letting you renege on our bet now that you've slandered gameboy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The 3ds is also basically the only place to find good JRPGs right now.

That's why I got one. For the SMT games and other games like that.

Black_Death

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got a 3ds to play on the couch while my 3 year old watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It also gives me something more respectable to play in bed over the normal smartphone bullshit. Oh, and Zelda: ALBW is a really good game.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I don't play a gameboy / nds but I don't see why a game would have a problem with it. It's no difference in my mind to playing a game on your smartphone. Actually I'd say it's more respectable since ther'es a higher chance someone is playing a real game like pokemon instead of a game like candy crush (my wife is on level 150 of that tripe)

fyi I'm definitely not letting you renege on our bet now that you've slandered gameboy.
Tyranny.

I submit, Gameboy was awesome.

Adults playing video games in public is still fucking weird though. iPhone, tablet, Gameboy, whatever.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Depends on context. Sitting in between classes, or sitting on a plane for several hours or maybe sitting in the park during the summer, I see nothing wrong with it.

If you're an adult and you're out with friends or family and you're sitting there playing games instead of interacting with them, then we might have some problems.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Depends on context. Sitting in between classes, or sitting on a plane for several hours or maybe sitting in the park during the summer, I see nothing wrong with it.

If you're an adult and you're out with friends or family and you're sitting there playing games instead of interacting with them, then we might have some problems.
Ya I suppose I see the appeal in having a handheld for a fight...

I dunno, I guess I just associate gaming with having no pants on.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dunno man, with the mugen battery extension I think I could probably have used my 3ds to stop the September 11th terror attacks cold.