The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You arenevertoo old to play Pokemon, bro. And you should be interested in a lot more than that. Games like Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kingdom Hearts DDD, the SMT games, the Etrian Odyssey games, Project X Zone, plus older DS games like The World Ends With You, more Fire Emblem, DQ9, etc.
So if I've never played a fire emblem, will awakening make sense? Is the series more stand alone games or progressive?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And... PS+'s big title is another I already own digitally... really gotta do the math on the overlap...

Interesting on the delay announcing PS4 titles for PS+, hopefully that's just a hiccup not the start of skipping months.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You arenevertoo old to play Pokemon, bro. And you should be interested in a lot more than that. Games like Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kingdom Hearts DDD, the SMT games, the Etrian Odyssey games, Project X Zone, plus older DS games like The World Ends With You, more Fire Emblem, DQ9, etc.
I can't imagine any of these games being overly expensive used. Thinking about hitting up GameStop for the buy 2 get 1 free used sale and loading up on 3ds games. All these bros in line for ps4s and xboners and I'm rocking just hand held games. Haha

Sean_sl

shitlord
So if I've never played a fire emblem, will awakening make sense? Is the series more stand alone games or progressive?
Yeah you can play Awakening without playing any others. Most of the series is like that. It can add to them a bit if you've played others, but most are stand alone.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The $29.99 Playstation Plus deal is live on the Gamestop website, but it's apparently getting hammered so be patient if you try to get it there. Amazon and the Ebay thing arent live yet (as of 12:45am EST).

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Beat Ryse tonight. Took about 6 hours. Pretty short for $60 bucks
frown.png
I didn't mind the combat though, it's similar to assassin's creed or batman arkham combat tbh. It's a gorgeous game though, looks amazing.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
fucking Sony....no PS4's in my state, next shipment not expected until 16th dec but at least I am supposed to be on the list for one of that shipment.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beat Ryse tonight. Took about 6 hours. Pretty short for $60 bucks
frown.png
I didn't mind the combat though, it's similar to assassin's creed or batman arkham combat tbh. It's a gorgeous game though, looks amazing.
Ouch 6 hours? Ebay that shit ASAP...

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is anyplace actually honoring the 139$ 3ds xl? target/amazon are both a bust for me it looks like