The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interesting have to keep an eye for true cave potential places during my home shopping.

Coren: Distance is like 5 ft it looks there, that about right?

Coren_sl

shitlord
The front of the chair is just over 6' away. Ideal viewing distance is probably quite a bit further back, but I like having the screen just about fill my vision hehe.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Projectors have improved vastly in recent years. The picture is every bit as clear, bright, and vivid as a typical 1080p LCD television, and at the distance I sit 1080p is fine (720p looks really rough though, but still quite playable; I've had my PS3 hooked up for some time prior to getting the PS4, and most of my friends were still quite impressed by the picture quality).
Yeah, my younger bro has a huge projector screen in his apartment and it looks awesome at 1080p in 3D. It's definitely on my to-do list whenever I get a new place and make a media room.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Well Xmas and the price tag being way way lower than the new consoles. Same reason the 360 and PS3 also sold quite decently in comparison.
Wii U still doesn't have a game released that is universally enjoyed by all gamer types - they need Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros sooner than later.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Wii U still doesn't have a game released that is universally enjoyed by all gamer types - they need Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros sooner than later.
Should have been launch titles.

They need a HD Waggle-less Remake of Skyward Sword that uses the gamepad like a regular Zelda game. That should have been a launch title as well (since hardly anyone bought that game so late in the Wii's life).

Sean_sl

shitlord
From OPM UK:

Yt9de5n.jpg

kudos

<Banned>
Halo? Fable?
You're implying the series wasn't already on PS3...

The wording is funny. It could just be Uncharted 4 since it's a series that is *finally being confirmed for PS4". It could be any fucking game ever basically with the way they worded it. Instead, they want you to think it's some MS only franchise that only now is coming to Playstation.

These are always let downs anyways.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You're implying the series wasn't already on PS3...

The wording is funny. It could just be Uncharted 4 since it's a series that is *finally being confirmed for PS4". It could be any fucking game ever basically with the way they worded it. Instead, they want you to think it's some MS only franchise that only now is coming to Playstation.

These are always let downs anyways.
ToeJam and Earl???????

Szlia

Who gives a shit about Crash Bandicoot? I know I don't. It's shelved next to Pandemonium in the mediocre platformer category. If they want to revive a mid '90s platformer I would be more excited about a new Jumping Flash (at least it was strange!) or, better, a new Klonoa!