The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I used twitch like the first week I got my PS4 and never bothered again. Do people still even use that feature?

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
For the price of the Bone, you could get a PS4 and a capture card and stream at glorious ten eighty pee.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
She only wrote uncharted 3 herself, 1 and 2 were written with Neil Druckmann and Josh Scherr. She had no part in The Last of Us, i would have been more bothered by this if she had written that. TLoU was written by Neil Druckmann.

Szlia

It's difficult to weight this piece of news until we know why she left and what she will do next. All I know is that if I was in the movie business, animated or otherwise, I would be interested to hire her before she goes no another game company considering her mimicking Hollywoodian action-adventure ended up better than 99.9% of what Hollywood does nowadays.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
With that saying 3.9 million shipped, really makes me wonder how many more they are just sitting on with no where to ship them to.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With that saying 3.9 million shipped, really makes me wonder how many more they are just sitting on with no where to ship them to.
Technically wouldn't "shipped" in the context used usually mean they were at their final retail destination? So no more shipping to do for brick and mortar places if so?

It's a decent trajectory though compared to history, depending on how harsh the difference between shipped and sold is though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, but how many more do they have sitting around unable to ship them anywhere because they aren't really selling many.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dudes seriously shut the fuck up have you even played the xboner and seriously tittiesfall is going to turn it around

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So you can see how shitty the graphics are even more clearly, sweet!
You're reaching.

Dudes seriously shut the fuck up have you even played the xboner and seriously tittiesfall is going to turn it around
Even if my Xbox One didn't play games at all it would've still been worth the price just for the TV features alone. I haven't touched my remote since I got my Xbox One, and that's pretty awesome. When you tie in the gaming, things like Netflix and the fact I can get invited to games while watching tv it's all pretty sweet.

If I want to play games at high resolution/fps that is what my computer is for. All consoles suck in that regard in comparison, so I could give a fuck less about the specifics.

Always makes me laugh at the console fanatics that compare every spec and then log into Rerolled and post from their shitty computer with a GTX 660 graphics card. Dumbasses.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
You're reaching.

Even if my Xbox One didn't play games at all it would've still been worth the price just for the TV features alone. I haven't touched my remote since I got my Xbox One, and that's pretty awesome. When you tie in the gaming, things like Netflix and the fact I can get invited to games while watching tv it's all pretty sweet.

If I want to play games at high resolution/fps that is what my computer is for. All consoles suck in that regard in comparison, so I could give a fuck less about the specifics.

Always makes me laugh at the console fanatics that compare every spec and then log into Rerolled and post from their shitty computer with a GTX 660 graphics card. Dumbasses.
Except that feature only works in the US, so it's a horrible selling point.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Since when do American's give a fuck about places outside the US? We're as insular as they come.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And doesn't work with plenty of hardware as well - can't replace or even activate many DVRs (it would sell in a second to me if it would control my TiVo for me even without games).