The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You do realize that COD isn't an exclusive right? And by all accounts, the PS4 is better than the XBone version too.
Yeah but like I said, all my kids friends are sporting the brand new shiny xboner. So my kids now, even with the better more powerful PS4, are feeling left out. I knew I should of just bought the damn xboner this past xmas instead of going through all the trouble of finding a PS4. Its exactly like I predicted. All the xbros are gonna be xbros. not one of their RL buddies has the PS4.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but like I said, all my kids friends are sporting the brand new shiny xboner. So my kids now, even with the better more powerful PS4, are feeling left out. I knew I should of just bought the damn xboner this past xmas instead of going through all the trouble of finding a PS4. Its exactly like I predicted. All the xbros are gonna be xbros. not one of their RL buddies has the PS4.
Not yet. Give it a minute until they all come to your house and they see the difference in the games. Then, have your kids start making fun of them calling them losers for not having the best hardware on the block, and their mom and dads will cave because those liberal shit parents won't be able to have their kids bullied like that. You win.

Let's get this party started

Column_sl

shitlord
Mind you that these results were in December but not everyone buys into the "COD is an Xbox only game"

Only 0.33% Of Call Of Duty Ghosts Sales Were Apparently For Wii U | My Nintendo News

Xbox One: 6.42%
PlayStation 4: 7.39%
Xbox 360: 55.45%
PlayStation 3: 30.42%
Wii U: 0.33%

There's also this article:
RUMOR: Activision to announce Call of Duty??Ts Lead Platform Switching to PlayStation 4 Charlie INTEL Blog: Call of Duty Ghosts - Black Ops 2 - Modern Warfare 3

Of course it's all rumor but it does bring up a lot of really good points.
MS signed with EA very early to get the map packs out quicker. Not sure what point you are missing with this.

Xbox is considered the platform for COD.

The 360 alone has 55% of the games population....

Column_sl

shitlord
Bf4 high skew is PC. It's platform has always been the PC. Origin supports the PC community

The fact that it even does well on the next gen consoles is because there is almost nothing to fucking buy.

To claim that the PS4 is a BF4 machine is hysterical.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It's ok, let's deflect from the real issue that xboner is the lower seller.
I just saw a Microsoft guy trying to give them out and someone hit him in the face with his PS4, went to buy another one because he broke it, and said "Money well spent" as I laughed.

At this point the sentence I wrote has as much bearing as anything Column posts in this thread.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bf4 high skew is PC. It's platform has always been the PC. Origin supports the PC community

The fact that it even does well on the next gen consoles is because there is almost nothing to fucking buy.

To claim that the PS4 is a BF4 machine is hysterical.
I meant to quote this when I made my post:
It's ok, let's deflect from the real issue that xboner is the lower seller.

Column_sl

shitlord
Xbox is definitely the lower seller. I doubt that will last forever tho looking at the ps3 vs 360 lifespan.

All you need is games to make people buy these things. As long as MS keeps pushing games it will keep growing.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think column likes to just come in here, saying something even remotely positive about xobx and watch the usual suspects(sean, vaclav, noodle) come running to denounce it or provide some other explanation.

Malkav

French Madman
I just find it weird that nobody picked up on Column saying crap like CoD is not supported by EA on PC...that EA signed deals about CoD with MS and so on...
When, you know, CoD is from Activision...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think column likes to just come in here, saying something even remotely positive about xobx and watch the usual suspects(sean, vaclav, noodle) come running to denounce it or provide some other explanation.
What can I say man.. being bored at work dreaming of my superior console prevents me from restraining myself.