The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
COD has no support on the PC which means no competitive scene. Xbox is over a month ahead on there patches as well.
rrr_img_63456.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Ok, so you're not being sarcastic. Can you elaborate on why you think DirectX 12 is going to make Xbox One the superior system? Is your position that this new API will make Xbox more powerful than PS4? Is this going to be the "this will turn it around for Xbone" that MS has been waiting for?
It's always nice to have the developer of an industry dominating API ALSO make the hardware it's used on by the end user.

I am under no assumption that this will turn the tide, however, the gap will close as the hardware and software get better, see the X360 gui from launch to now as an example.

XBONE > PS4, for me, because of the games currently available.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ok, so you're not being sarcastic. Can you elaborate on why you think DirectX 12 is going to make Xbox One the superior system? Is your position that this new API will make Xbox more powerful than PS4? Is this going to be the "this will turn it around for Xbone" that MS has been waiting for?
Dude didn't even bother to read the article he linked that compared DX12 to Mantle.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey you early adopters, sorry bros, your xbones are only half as powerful as these new shiny ones. Sorry guys!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The "power" of the system is never going to get better dude. Just like the X360's never did. The only thing that changed on the X360 hardware was heat & power consumption.

You have some serious intelligence issues.
He's just been working for MS so long that they are used to people believing some very vapid shit when technical aspects come out in the hopes no one understands.

Or the best troll ever. One of the two.

Edit: Nevermind. Mediocre troll.

kudos

<Banned>
I didn't know there were still people who argued that the xbox one wasn't on the same level when it comes to power as the PS4. How is this still even an argument? Just look at Infamous.

Compare Need for Speed on Xbone to PS4 if you want a good comparison.