The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That was my first thought as well, but wondered how much Gaikai was tied solely to PS3 emulation due to the hardware differences between the platforms and just straight inability to "ever" software emulate it. It wouldn't depress me at all if it was part of the Gaikai service though. Any effort to broaden the content I can consume on the single device is a service I'm interested in depending on price point.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
PS4 NA Sales by March 31st 2014: 6.4 Million
Xbox NA Sales by March 31st 2014: 3.2 million
PS4 NA Sales by March 31st 2015: 15 Million
Xbox NA Sales by March 31st 2015: 7.8 Million
I wish we could have changed this to world wide
smile.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
That was my first thought as well, but wondered how much Gaikai was tied solely to PS3 emulation due to the hardware differences between the platforms and just straight inability to "ever" software emulate it. It wouldn't depress me at all if it was part of the Gaikai service though. Any effort to broaden the content I can consume on the single device is a service I'm interested in depending on price point.
Yeah me too. Especially if all of a sudden I am playing the original Silent Hill in 1080p. (Even if just formatted and upscaled)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah me too. Especially if all of a sudden I am playing the original Silent Hill in 1080p. (Even if just formatted and upscaled)
And with a much better controller, I think I'll actually prefer that part to the resolution adjustments.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They had it for $24.99 last year. I immediately jumped on that. SUCH a fantastic deal.
Nod, there's been better in the past, my upgrade time was something like $35 with a $10 credit the next month IIRC, but with PS4 part of the party now, got a hunch the crazy deals are gonna be a smidge less crazy. $35 next time I need to update I'd be content with.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Tuco - Lets change it to worldwide and I was spot on on the PS4 numbers!

as of March 22, Sony has sold approximately 6.3 million consoles
100k in a week? YES.

Needless

Toe Sucker
My xboner doesn't turn on via voice command as often as I like, it's leaving me very insecure about our relationship. I think I need to file a lawsuit against microsoft for the mental anguish, and crippling self doubt it is causing me *sniffle*

Szlia

That MGSV paid preview thing sold dramatically more on PS4 than on PS3 which is pretty crazy when you consider the difference in installed base.

InFamous, as expected, is not as big as Titanfall, but it also pushed a lot of consoles. Well... considering it's still very much in demand, I suspect the number of sales got boosted simply because some PS4 were stockpiled and now released as inFamous bundles.