The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Column_sl

shitlord
Oh SO close, at least you're trying now!
At least I got you for an easy spell check. Pretty much all you are worth to the world since you never went to college, and still live with your parents at 40.

O wait that's Sean. I get you two confused all the time since you are pretty much the same person.

Szlia

When I read this facebook buy occulus rift thing I was 100% sure it was an april's fool joke published early for effect, but it does seem legit. First known effect: No more Minecraft for Occulus Rift.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When I read this facebook buy occulus rift thing I was 100% sure it was an april's fool joke published early for effect, but it does seem legit. First known effect: No more Minecraft for Occulus Rift.
Hehe Notch doesn't have a choice in whether Minecraft will support the Rift

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yup thank god we will see a product that will probly never come out on a system that can't even handle the frame rate.

anyone that thinks Sony will lead this just has to look at their track record with HMD's.
lol

Column_sl

shitlord
I wonder why Notch is heated about it. Either he knows something we do not, or he thought he was going to make a good chunk of cash with it,

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because you cannot totally shit post? It is a really enjoyable when column isn't around.

In other news, VR fans have to be thanking their lucky stars Sony already jumped on the VR bandwagon. Since Microsoft is passing on VR at the moment, we would be relying solely on facebook for VR. Really though, if facebook just throws a ton of money at them and leaves them alone this is a huge plus. However, there is what, a 10% chance of that happening?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because you cannot totally shit post? It is a really enjoyable when column isn't around.

In other news, VR fans have to be thanking their lucky stars Sony already jumped on the VR bandwagon. Since Microsoft is passing on VR at the moment, we would be relying solely on facebook for VR. Really though, if facebook just throws a ton of money at them and leaves them alone this is a huge plus. However, there is what, a 10% chance of that happening?
Shit post happen all the time in other games, you just can't mention sean or he throws a hissy fit.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Correcting spelling, taunting people about downtime (while the competing service is down 4+ hours a week for maintenance), etc... Column isn't the problem, he's only as 'loud' as he is as a result of the rest of the shit in this thread.

Split this into Xbox One and PS4 threads and actually do some moderation around here and the other games forum might look a little bit less like a shit stain. Stop the over the top console warring (or contain it to the RR where nobody cares or has to read it), actually discuss the topics rather than find the angle that will most piss off the people you know will reply and maybe we'll get a few more meaningful conversations going again.