The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Column_sl

shitlord
That's why you never buy anything at launch if it's digital for the PS3/Vita. You either going to get it for free, or grossly discounted.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Went ahead and grabbed Symphonia and MGS HD trilogy in anticipation of MG5. These and Braid for a buck last week are why PSN rox my sox.

Column_sl

shitlord
Did anyone have time to do the new update today, how has the lighting on the controller improved?

I guess I'll check it out later tonight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not yet hope but I hope its good.

I tried out no light. So far so good only 10 mins worth though. If you like outlast Id say this is the game for you.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The lighting is definitely dimmer if you choose the dim setting. Not sure why off isn't an option but I'm not one of those that is bothered by the light.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The lighting is definitely dimmer if you choose the dim setting. Not sure why off isn't an option but I'm not one of those that is bothered by the light.
Same but I can agree with the ones complaining. Fixing this is nice touch .

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I hope bound by flame is good - there is absolutely nothing worth a shit to play right now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Did they address the hit detection/impact in that game at all? I want to play it but that bothered the shit out of me that theres no collision at all from their gameplay footage.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I thought they got licensing money for every blue ray player that was sold as well as disc.
Part of the consortium that does, yeah. I don't see too much 'bad' about that article long term really, depends on how big those unexpected charges are. They have a lot of things in motion to try and right the ship financially, going to be a lot more of these kinds of articles before it gets any better.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$40 old gen, $50 next gen as well - its just more aggressively priced than AAA stuff it seems.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hope bound by flame is good - there is absolutely nothing worth a shit to play right now.
rrr_img_65818.png

Darksouls only scratched the itch a little bit, but I need some good ol' AAA voice acted RPG goodness. I hope this doesn't turn out to be uninspiring and dull like Amalur.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
There is absolutely nothing coming out until Destiny that interests me (after I buy Mario Kart for the Wii U). I'm going to be using the summer to beat all of the games in my library (quite a few).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
PSN flash sale this weekend. 20+ games for 5 bucks. Finally picking up RDR.

My backlog is getting rediculous.