The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Needless

Toe Sucker
safe to assume us early adopters can firmware update it at somepoint so i can unplug that piece of shit kinect that watches me fap all the time?
literally, every waking moment i'm infront of it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Mine was unplugged for a couple months as I wanted to play Titanfall in the theater room. Other than it having a No Kinect screen bug on the homescreen I noticed no difference.

Well it did make me use the controller to navigate as opposed to repeating myself 8 times when trying to get it to do anything. Their voice recognition algorithm is just terrible.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Good move by Microsoft.
Too little too late. They had systems on sale for as low as $449 with Titanfall included which essentially made Kinect free and you just paid for the console and the game, and they still weren't moving anything.

I personally think there are too many various issues. At this point, a price point decline does very little. What they need to do next is get rid of all paywall crap (Which rumor has it they are mulling around with, but they need to do that) but then they will still have an inferior hardware product with a severely bloated Xbox Live interface. There are about 500 points of failure on this thing, and this fixes 1.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$400? Give me some non-shooters that look interesting and it might be a purchase for me sometime.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Now Microsoft just needs to put a PS4 in the box and they'll have a winner.

Boom!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
$400? Give me some non-shooters that look interesting and it might be a purchase for me sometime.
Did you bros finish outlast whistleblower yet? Lol

how did you guys like the penis cutting groom dude LOL

Del

Vyemm Raider
So now it's a less powerful PS4 for the same price and still no compelling exclusives. Still has a ways to go before it's "saved".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So now it's a less powerful PS4 for the same price and still no compelling exclusives. Still has a ways to go before it's "saved".
JagoVsSabrewulf6.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It won't be official until Microsoft closes its doors, and even then some people here with have some glimmering pedophile-inspired hope.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive turned on my ps4 once in last 4 months - and i still prefer Xbox UI over PS4's blue everything - if i could change it like the ps3 it wouldnt bother me. PS4 is still more powerful but since money isnt an issue and friends prefer the Xbox still it will always be second choice. Fortunately i will just buy games as i want for which ever system i want to play them on at that point in time - RPGs will likely always be played on ps4 and shooters on xb1.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Money isn't an issue to me either, I would totally rather throw money out my car window while driving down the highway than play on a system where the company can't make up their goddamn mind what their vision is.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
would only work sometimes. Most of the time you would do the same gesture over and over again for it to register.