The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
august PS+ lineup for Murica

PS4: Road Not Taken, Fez
PS3: Crysis 3, Proteus
Vita: Metrico, Dragon's Crown

l3HfkCV.png

europe is different

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Glad sony gave em the middle finger. Now if the same could happen in the steam / pc world with ubisofts uplay....

God damn does this still make me rage.
If Valve said they wouldn't sell Ubiplay-required software (ex: assassin's creed et all) I would paypal Gabe the full price of the game then pirate it.

Szlia

august PS+ lineup for Murica

PS4: Road Not Taken, Fez
PS3: Crysis 3,Proteus
Vita: Metrico, Dragon's Crown

europe is different
I shilled Proteus when it was released, so I'll shill it again as a free PS+ game. It's flirting with non-game territory, but it's a magical and musical experience that everyone ought to try. It's important to note that there is definitely a progression (that relies on you doing something) and a (breathtaking) resolution, so it's worth exploring and being a bit patient with the game.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I picked up a PS Vita and a Nyko controller/battery accessory with some games last weekend and I love this little thing. More so than my 3DS. I wonder if it's because I can hold it like a controller, or the graphical upgrade makes it a more up to date handheld, or the games are just more appealing. I was never a huge JRPG fan but tried out Persona 4 after hearing all these awesome things about it, and I love this game. I cannot put it down. I also bought MG2/3 HD, Silent Hill Book of Memories, and downloaded a few demos. I was right ab out to buy Dragons Crown but am trying to break my habit of buying too many games and never finishing any of them, and held off. Now I am glad I did. I want to try it out.

I guarantee you this thing would sell more had they not fucked everyone over on memory cards.

Column_sl

shitlord
If you have one with an OLED screen it's really amazing. That screen is beautiful, makes me want to get a OLED TV.

Worst thing about the Vita is that touch pad. Should have been 4 bumpers on top, and clickable r3/l3 just like a ps3 controller.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
If you have one with an OLED screen it's really amazing. That screen is beautiful, makes me want to get a OLED TV.

Worst thing about the Vita is that touch pad. Should have been 4 bumpers on top, and clickable r3/l3 just like a ps3 controller.
I was debating on the OLED or the Slim. I ended up getting the slim, because I was hearing things that unless I had an OLED before, I wouldn't know the difference. As far as I know, it still looks about 40 times better than my 3DS screen. I am happy with the slim purchase. They are pretty hard to find though so that had me jumping at one.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
I was debating on the OLED or the Slim. I ended up getting the slim, because I was hearing things that unless I had an OLED before, I wouldn't know the difference. As far as I know, it still looks about 40 times better than my 3DS screen. I am happy with the slim purchase. They are pretty hard to find though so that had me jumping at one.
You'll get better battery life out of the slim version as well. Don't get me wrong - I love my OLED screen, but I damn near need to keep the thing plugged in to play it for any extended period of time. A slight decrease in screen quality is worth being able to keep the thing running for hours longer.

Needless

Toe Sucker

I wish there was 4 bumpers
frown.png
it would make some games so much better, but it would also make it thicker than i'd like too

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did PS4 price go up? I thought it was the cheaper console. Xbox one is 399 and PS4 is 449 now at walmart in Canada.

Column_sl

shitlord
I wish there was 4 bumpers
frown.png
it would make some games so much better, but it would also make it thicker than i'd like too
I think they could do it with the current one. There's more then enough room at the top. You are basically just halving the top bumper abit, and putting them on different level's

The L3/R3 buttons I have no clue why they don't exist.