The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
if its not on next gen at this point i ain't playing it, get yo shit together japanese devs

i'm getting pissed at my ps4, the controller recharge cable barely sticks in now, it just hangs loose like an italian womans vagina

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
if its not on next gen at this point i ain't playing it, get yo shit together japanese devs

i'm getting pissed at my ps4, the controller recharge cable barely sticks in now, it just hangs loose like an italian womans vagina
The controller port is loose or the cord side is loose? The cord is standard if so.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord

I had this issue. It was the cord that was the problem. Try any other micro USB cable in your household since thats what the DS4 takes.

spronk

FPS noob
good call, it was the launch ps4 usb cable - swapped out with an extra one i had from a phone or whatever and it fits in tight like a virgin butthole

guess i should be thankful sony still includes all those cables, new 3ds xl doesn't even come with a goddamn charger

Vaclav

The DS4 ones are nicer than most, but yea, interchangable if they're giving you problems with MOST cords - my original Galaxy Nexus USB cord won't carry enough charge to it though - so either that cord is damaged in some way that still works for other devices or some cords just can't push enough electricity for the DS4.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
good call, it was the launch ps4 usb cable - swapped out with an extra one i had from a phone or whatever and it fits in tight like a virgin butthole

guess i should be thankful sony still includes all those cables, new 3ds xl doesn't even come with a goddamn charger
Fuck, remember when Nintendo consoles actually came with real games too? Super Mario World is one of the best games ever, Not including a charger is unforgivable. If my Game Gear didn't come with a charger I would have only played it once.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck, remember when Nintendo consoles actually came with real games too? Super Mario World is one of the best games ever, Not including a charger is unforgivable. If my Game Gear didn't come with a charger I would have only played it once.
I'd argue that Super Mario World is the best system launch title ever. Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda, Crazy Taxi, Super Mario Bros all deserve honorable mentions, however. I wish I could put Super Mario World on my PS4 or XB1 just to let my girls play it and get the experience of quality gaming.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'd argue that Super Mario World is the best system launch title ever. Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda, Crazy Taxi, Super Mario Bros all deserve honorable mentions, however. I wish I could put Super Mario World on my PS4 or XB1 just to let my girls play it and get the experience of quality gaming.
Super Mario world was epic. They need to do a remaster of that and add more levels, leaving everything else alone

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I never owned a Super Nintendo, and only played SMW a few times as a result. Nintendo did offer it up for 200 gold coins if you're in the Nintendo Club a few months back. I downloaded it because my wife said she used to play it a lot growing up.

Crone

1 year xbox live gold is on sale for $39.99 almost everywhere including amazon, best buy, gamestop, etc. its also $36 online at ebay
Xbox 360 Xbox One Live 12 Month Gold Membership Card Subscription New | eBay

I bought from the guy above last year and got the code within an hour, Wakandans sold 50k of em just in the last few days. thats a good business!
Tried buying it from that eBay dude, and it keeps giving me an error that I can only purchase from this seller if I haven't bought something from him in the past 10 days. I've never heard of this dude, let alone bought anything from eBay in the last 10 days. What's up with that?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Heh, they can't even do 1080p at 60fps reliably. I have no hope of any kind of 4k content(in regards to gaming) from these consoles.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I doubt you see it for a 2+ years but I see no reason why it can't become possible

spronk

FPS noob
they are all talking about 4k video afaik not gaming, the consoles can do 4k video easily with some software upgrades, chipsets from 5 years ago can do that just fine. But yeah I wouldn't expect 4k gaming unless its some shitty 8 bit indie port, even current gen PCs can't really do 60 fps 4k gaming without SLI, we're probably still a few years away from that level of GPU. It would also require a core operating system upgrade just for the consoles to change their video displays to calibrate to 4k so I suspect we won't see it for a while.

Bandwidth is going to be the major issue, for good 4k streaming you need the kind of bandwidth that would knock out most people in either the cable/DSL side or even their shitty home wifi side. Yeah you can stream 4k or 8k or 12k over low bandwidth but you just are compressing and artifacting to hell and back.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My bad. I guess I should read the article before opening my mouth.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Enough bandwidth for 4k can be solved by inching upwards to gig fiber and beyond over time. The more pressing issue is fitting 4k on a Blu-ray or having cheap enough hardware to run 4k gaming. Might as well wait for PS5 to mess with that.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
How bout the content problem. where is the fucking 4K content? this is a dream for like a decade from now. fuck, it took them eons to switch over to 1080.