The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I'd argue that Super Mario World is the best system launch title ever. Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda, Crazy Taxi, Super Mario Bros all deserve honorable mentions, however. I wish I could put Super Mario World on my PS4 or XB1 just to let my girls play it and get the experience of quality gaming.
Super Mario World is one of the most timeless amazing games of all time, but I bought a 64 specifically for Super Mario 64 after playing it at a Blockbuster. At the time that game blew my mind.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Knack at $10, so PS+ freebie by summer?
I bet November along with another AAA like Killzone. "Happy two year anniversary, we're starting AAAs with PS+ on PS4 now" seems more likely than trying to tag it onto E3. (Although E3 isn't impossible for it)

spronk

FPS noob
big possible xbox digital sales coming up next week from Feb 18 - 24th
Ultimate Game Sale Xbox One Games | Xbox

Halo MCC for $24, Lords of the Fallen for $9, Alien Isolation for $24 and a bunch more. Its not official yet but if you were planning on buying anything may wanna hold off for another 4 days

even with all the rough problems Halo has had for $24 i'll jump in, same with LOTF

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Anyone getting The Order? The stuff coming out of GAF and elsewhere verifying the amount of cutscenes, length of game, etc are brutal. Reviews are going to be really interesting.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone getting The Order? The stuff coming out of GAF and elsewhere verifying the amount of cutscenes, length of game, etc are brutal. Reviews are going to be really interesting.
I hesitated for about a week between taking the Amazon promotion over here that ends this weekend that was PS4+ FIFA or Driveclub for free or waiting next week for the bundle with The Order, eventually chose Driveclub cause I wasn't sure about The Order being good, and reading what I'm reading, I'm glad I did. Game looks like 6-8hours long, a large part of which are just cutscenes or QTE cutscenes. It doesn't look like a bad game but it's definitely not worth the full price from the looks of it(at least not for me, ymmv), though it'd be about 20euros if bought in the bundle with a PS4 so not terrible I guess at that price.

Still figured I'd get more enjoyment driving around than play an action game for a day or two, and probably will.