The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm done. My PSplus runs out tomorrow and I'm not gonna subscribe again until No Mans Sky/Overwatch release in June. I'm done with rocket league anyway.

I'll re-up if they hand out something decent.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Goddamn it! I broke down and bought Bloodborne. This game scares the shit out of me. lol I'm such a wimp.
frown.png
Picked up Bloodborne about a month back when Redbox was selling off stock at $7.99. Had family over for Christmas and the cousins & brothers tossed it in and had a blast. Shit is actually challenging. People were rotating taking chances at bosses, it was a good time. Glad I actually got some use out of a console!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm done. My PSplus runs out tomorrow and I'm not gonna subscribe again until No Mans Sky/Overwatch release in June. I'm done with rocket league anyway.

I'll re-up if they hand out something decent.
Of all the things to re-up for.. no man's sky? Well to each his own I guess, but this is gonna be another Spore - I Can feel it in my balls.

I'm pretty salty about guitar hero live. I didn't buy it, it was a present from my mother in law, so I can't be TOO salty but man this game sucks dick.

The song selection is atrocious, even moreso than previous installments. Katy Perry? Rihanna? FUCKING SKRILLEX?

I liked it much better when it was just rock songs.. even if some of the songs were terrible, at least you felt like you were rocking out a little bit even if it was just to Barracuda. Shameful.

And this whole GHTV thing is stupid. You get to play all these songs on a random stream but you can't purchase them for your game at all. You can pay 'coins' and purchase free-plays on them, but that's it. People are praising it, but I think it's stupid. Also the people you play against aren't on the same difficulty as you, so some shit stain playing on casual level against me on expert will always win.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I bought the year's subscription to PS+ the other day. I'm not activating it until I care about what's up there.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Of all the things to re-up for.. no man's sky? Well to each his own I guess, but this is gonna be another Spore - I Can feel it in my balls.
I think you're underestimating just how much gameplay time I can happily spend mindlessly wandering and grinding tech ranks.

I'm almost certainly gonna get $60 worth out of No Man's Sky.