The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i wouldn't pay $60 for episodic shit either, if you get lucky you can get an AMD Rewards key on eBay for $10-15 for PC though for Hitman steam key which is a great price

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Heh, they can kiss may ass with their episodic release.
Yeah I would never pay full price for this and then wait for everything. I did see it on sale on the PS4 store though for 13 bucks, and it comes with the intro pack and paris was included too. Not sure if that was intended or not. For 13 bucks, it's hilarious. Although last night I placed my remote detonator on the laptop on the yacht party waiting for my target to bring his business associate into that room, then blew it up. The dude was right on top of the thing when I detonated and ended up living somehow.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
season passes need to die in a fire
I have been noticing a trend lately with free games/huge game sales. Get the original game for free, but if you want to play with anyone you need to pony up 19-29 for the season pass anyway
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I also don't buy DLC so maybe I am a minority. I don't believe in it. The exception is From Soft games because they put out actual good content.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
the only time I picked up some DLC it was for some crazy Christmas sale for BF3 and I immediately regretted it when I logged in.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bloodborne DLC is some of the only DLC I've ever bought. Often times I buy games months after their release and they will come with the DLC already, but usually I don't even bother with DLC. I have way too many unplayed games on my Steam list.

spronk

FPS noob
Battlefield 4 Premium AND Battlefield Hardline Premium are both free through EA Access on Xbox One and PC, pretty good deal for $25-30/yr

spronk

FPS noob
forza apex is up for windows 10 people, played a few minutes and its nice but i don't really see a reason to play it if you already own forza 6. if you dont have an xbox I guess its an ok driving game thats gonna be f2p
Your request appears to be from an automated process

W10 only, no cross-save/etc with F6, does run at 4k (or whatever) and visuals were upgraded to 4k. 18 gig download

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll just keep playing Forza 5 until the next console comes out. I don't get the yearly re-releases on games these days, especially when they give you DLC levels of extra content compared to the previous version.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I see lots of people already playing on twitch, will open up at 6 PM PST today for digital or get your copy early.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Got my physical copy today, bestbuy Canada 3 for 3 on physical disks in my hand the day before.

spronk

FPS noob
Gamestop running a nice little promo right now, $250 trade in credit if you trade in a ps4 or xbox one towards a PS4. You can snag the beautiful Uncharted 4 PS4 @ $399, and pay OOP $150 (or less, if you trade some older games too)
http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles...-bundle/128583
http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Not worth it imo for just a straight up PS4 to new PS4 swap, with PS 4k coming out in the next year. But maybe if you hate your xbox one and don't have a PS4