The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not too shabby for an exclusive! I'm about to beat Uncharted 2 on the remastered edition. The only one I played on PS3 was Uncharted 3. Will snag 4 when I see it on sale.

spronk

FPS noob
CjOvKCzWkAE9bXL.jpg

Celebrate Games with Gold Turning Three with June's Free Games - Xbox Wire

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Added to Xbox One BC today:
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown (a June Games with Gold title)
  • DuckTales: Remastered
  • Hexic 2
  • Magic 2012
  • Domino Master
  • Unbound Saga.

Coming 6/14 (reportedly):
  • Dragon Age II
  • Skate 2
  • Fight Night Round 4
  • Burnout Revenge
  • Fable Anniversary
  • Crackdown 2
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Not coincidentally 6/14 is E3.

spronk

FPS noob
Apparently Microsoft has some big plans for E3, going to be announcing

Xbox Slim, 40% smaller and 4k output capable (not upgraded specs)
xbox stick similar to chromecast
xbox TV similar to a roku (not sure why, stick seems to cover 90% of this)
Xbox New, VR enabled, upgraded specs, spring 2017
xbox interface for PC (not sure what this means, sounds like basically running xbox stuff on your PC tho)
xbox controller update

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Apparently Microsoft has some big plans for E3, going to be announcing

Xbox Slim, 40% smaller and 4k output capable (not upgraded specs)
xbox stick similar to chromecast
xbox TV similar to a roku (not sure why, stick seems to cover 90% of this)
Xbox New, VR enabled, upgraded specs, spring 2017
xbox interface for PC (not sure what this means, sounds like basically running xbox stuff on your PC tho)
xbox controller update
None of that means shit to me if Sony comes out with neo and it's an actual upgrade. Xbox slim? Microsoft has to do something other than BC games.

2017? Isn't Neo September?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I already stream X Box games to my PC so the interface for PC must be something else or a revamped version or something.

spronk

FPS noob
i think its supposed to be an app that literally lets you run xbox dashboard and games on your PC. ie if you have a good enough PC, no need to buy an xbox

then you could run it on your PC, run xbox 360 BC inside it, and run a gameboy emulator inside that. PC running xbox emu running 360 emu running gameboy emu. Inception!!

and yeah word is PS 4k (Neo) is going to release Sept 2016, but it sounds also like the next xbox is quite a bit more powerful too since it will run Oculus Rift

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It will display video at 4k(and upscale games?). There's no way it's rendering games at 4k.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
and yeah word is PS 4k (Neo) is going to release Sept 2016, but it sounds also like the next xbox is quite a bit more powerful too since it will run Oculus Rift
That's far too long for Microsoft to wait. They need an explosive E3.

Guess I'm just snagging the Neo and the new GeForce.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
i think its supposed to be an app that literally lets you run xbox dashboard and games on your PC. ieif you have a good enough PC, no need to buy an xbox
Interested for sure in a hardware revision, but the above if done could be pretty incredible.

spronk

FPS noob
june PS+ games

PS4: NBA 2K16, Gone Home
PS3: Echochrome, Siren Blood Curse
Vita: God of War: Chains of Olympus, Little Deviants

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Funny how the PS4 games leaked, they were in the alt text of the current Gold games in the final May newsletter.

Looks like Xbox One is now $299 ahead of the expected hardware announcement(s) at E3.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you still have a PS3 kicking around, Siren: Blood Curse is a fantastic survival horror game. True survival horror, where you can barely fight back against the Bad Things and generally have to hide, sneak, and run away when seen. Really wish they'd make another game in the series for PS4. There was a rumor of one being in development long time ago, but nothing came of it besides another more recent rumor that Blood Curse is getting the PS3->PS4 remaster treatment.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I'd play the vita more it they would of designed it with 2 more triggers. Didn't Soy or someone else buy a case that added triggers to the vita? How did that work out?

Vita makes for great portable TV if you download shows/movies and don't want to use your phone or stream.