The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Rocket league is stupid fun but I wish it had/people used the voice chat. My day isn't complete until I hear 12 year olds screaming "American Inventor" over and over. Ditto for battlefront.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I get the weirdest connection issues on ps4. I go to load something like twitch or hulu, etc and it just sits at Please wait... until I go do Test Internet connection under Network, then shit loads fine

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Was on wireless but picked up a long enough ethernet cable to run through the wall to my modem. Hopefully no issues now! Always had fine connections in games, HD when streaming stuff, etc. Just that weird little thing when first connecting to stuff.

spronk

FPS noob
Amazon will now give a 20% discount to all new game (physical) pre orders and releases up to 2 weeks after release for Prime members. Basically matching Best Buy GCU. Pretty good deal.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
PvZ garden warfare 2 open beta opens up today. The last one surprised the hell out of me and i enjoyed it way more than the latest CoDs and battlefront. I hope EA hasnt shitted this one up, but going to give it a shot and see.

spronk

FPS noob
guitar hero live is $30 at all costco's till the end of the month

if you wanna follow game deals i'd recommend wario64 on twitter, just follow him and you can push it to your phone or just browse twitter once a day
Wario64 (@Wario64) | Twitter

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I own both, but given the option (and same price) I will always get the ps4 version of a game. I know I'm not alone in that, and that is another big problem for them

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Xbox One might be the worse waste of money I've spent on a console ever and I've bought a Jaguar! <3 me some Tempest 2k and AvP!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think the 360 is just so ingrained into people's households that it's tough to let go. Wife has a stupid voting app on my phone called Wishbone. One of the votes was between 360 or ps4. 360 was winning by a lot. Obviously great evidence? Lol... But none the less I was surprised.