The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's a Vizio e55 and PS4 slim, my receiver is put away while my kids are alive. Nothing fancy. It's something then PS4 is doing. I disabled device.link and it still did it.

Btw powering the TV off and back on shows the correct PS4 imsge instead of no signal

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It's a Vizio e55 and PS4 slim, my receiver is put away while my kids are alive. Nothing fancy. It's something then PS4 is doing. I disabled device.link and it still did it.

Btw powering the TV off and back on shows the correct PS4 imsge instead of no signal

So are you going direct through your tv?

Nija

<Silver Donator>

Hey, there is a somewhat hidden setting in the ps4 that affects how it interacts with the TV. Try this: Safe mode

This talks more about Vizio TVs: PS4 Pro not working with your 4K TV? PS4 firmware may be the issue

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
GWG going strong in january, giving out Celeste and Far Cry 2 (360 BC) been thinking about buying celeste on switch, now i can try it out "for free" and see if its a game i like or not

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GWG going strong in january, giving out Celeste and Far Cry 2 (360 BC) been thinking about buying celeste on switch, now i can try it out "for free" and see if its a game i like or not

If I got a switch can I play Mario Bros 3 and other classics?

spronk

FPS noob
i don't think a switch is powerful enough to run Super Mario 3

xbox holiday sale
Countdown | Xbox

PSN
Holiday Sale
Flash Sale!

and Nintendo
Nintendo Sales & Deals - Nintendo Game Store

Thinking about buying up Diablo 3 Eternal for switch (I have the cart already tho) and AC Odyssey and Fist of the North Star for PS4 or XB1. There will probably be ANOTHER sale Dec 25 - Jan 1st for new console owners but not sure if that'll be the same shit or different shit.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
ho ho ho sony would like to start your year with trash

Jan PS+
PS4: Steep, Portal Knights, Flames of Rebellion
PS3: Zone of the Enders HD, Amplitude, dies March 2019
Vita: Flames of Reb, Mutant Alien Assault, dies March 2019
PSVR: ? nothing

GWG has Celeste and Far Cry 2

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Steep was pretty fun when I played it over a free weekend, nothing I'd pay for but on PS+ I'll snag it.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
ho ho ho sony would like to start your year with trash

Jan PS+
PS4: Steep, Portal Knights, Flames of Rebellion
PS3: Zone of the Enders HD, Amplitude, dies March 2019
Vita: Flames of Reb, Mutant Alien Assault, dies March 2019
PSVR: ? nothing

GWG has Celeste and Far Cry 2

Really, we should be excited about far cry 2? A ten year old game...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I always thought far cry 2 was kinda shitty.

Agreed on that but Celeste is a solid platformer with a pretty good soundtrack. I think if far cry 2 could of a been really good if the respawn times and weapon degreatiom were adjusted. I remember playing it on pc and being blown away with the way fire could spread but you'd spend 10 minutes clearing a check point only to turn around and have it respawn, catch maleria, have your gun jam then break and die.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Put in 30~ hours or so into shooters the past couple weeks, but was really looking for a fantasy game. Wanted to shoot fireballs and swing swords. Re-modded Skyrim SE, logged in and was bored instantly. Not sure I'll ever get through that game.

Through Origins Premiere I have DA: Inq for free, with all the DLC. Downloading and gonna give this another try. Hopefully it scratches the fantasy itch.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Skyrim was a blast when it came out. But after putting in like 300 hours I can't go back to it.