The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is there some long buried psvr thread i missed? got that stupid giftcard to buy beat saber, i'm sure i'll use the extra for DLC or whatever tracks (i know pc and vive beat saber is cheaper and more DLC friendly, but at this point i don't want to lug around another htpc somewhere, where my ps4 that does nothing could do the same job)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't mind trusting PSN with my CC info, but I learned a while to turn off 1 click buying. I forget if that's even an option, but I ended up buying multiple things because years ago, when my son was like 2 years old was just messing with the controller and hitting random buttons, ended up turning on the PS4 and buying a few different games. They weren't even good ones. I had a talk to the kid about that. If he's gonna buy games, he needs to make them good ones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
is there some long buried psvr thread i missed? got that stupid giftcard to buy beat saber, i'm sure i'll use the extra for DLC or whatever tracks (i know pc and vive beat saber is cheaper and more DLC friendly, but at this point i don't want to lug around another htpc somewhere, where my ps4 that does nothing could do the same job)
There is a general purpose VR thread, don't recall if there is a PSVR thread itself. If you have any questions I've bought a shit ton of games for it. Buy Astro Bot, also buy Superhot. Play RE7 if your stomach and nerves can handle it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There is a general purpose VR thread, don't recall if there is a PSVR thread itself. If you have any questions I've bought a shit ton of games for it. Buy Astro Bot, also buy Superhot. Play RE7 if your stomach and nerves can handle it.
i got superhot as part of the bundle, so it's superhot/creed2 and beat saber

what astrobot is 40bucks? jeez, they don't come cheap

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I got it for $20, I'd wait if you can't find it for that, but it's absolutely worth $40.

• 1Salty

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
In fact, there are often sales digitally and I'm positive the end of year sales will let you pick up most PSVR games you'd want for cheap. (outside the new stuff, in fact Borderlands 2 is coming out very soon and even though I didn't really love the 2d version I'm pretty sure it's going to be far better in VR)

Next time I see a sale I'll tell you what to pick up.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
^ $39.99, pretty good deal for 3 games

astrobot VR was $20 during black friday, it'll be that price again digitally probably on christmas day

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
^ $39.99, pretty good deal for 3 games

astrobot VR was $20 during black friday, it'll be that price again digitally probably on christmas day
FML. I just bought Detroit: Become Human on Black Friday. :(

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Picked up god of war from GameStop on Black Friday for $17 online, and they sent the order twice so now I have 2 copies. Free present for Christmas

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
4k @ 60 in a controlled setting where they have absolute control over the settings levels doesn't seem far fetched to me. Will it matter if they can't create content people will buy the system for? They've been promising shit for so long by this point I don't really care. Show me.

I'd wait for Christmas/New Years sales at this point, this sale blows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
PSN Holiday Sale started. Picked up Shadow of the Colossus and Bloodborne Complete Edition.

• 1Like