The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I probably have about 300 in Skyrim as well but that's across 4 separate playthroughs. There just wasn't all that many great games to sink a bunch of time in then so it was something of a default time spender due to its open-ended non committal nature of gameplay.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanilla Skyrim, eh. With proper mods and a good rig, it's easy to spend a ton of time just looking around. At least it was a few years ago.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I did 120 hours when it came out and of the big quest lines only did the Main, Thieves guild, and most of the Companions line. More than half the city's I have never even set foot in nor have I played any DLC. 300 hours sounds about right.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Still haven't figured out my PS4/tv issue but the plot has thickened. So if I turn the TV back on the controller.wont work anymore. However, if I turn on my second PS4 controller it works. First controllers light bar is blue, but the lighter afk blue color.

It's like it's going to sleep and not waking up

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
300 hours? Don't understand you people

I love the lore but yeah dunno if I could ever go back to that game. The whole time I would be playing I’d start to remember this is the same GOD DAMMN ENGINE Elder fucking scrolls 6 and Fallout 5 will have.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Still haven't figured out my PS4/tv issue but the plot has thickened. So if I turn the TV back on the controller.wont work anymore. However, if I turn on my second PS4 controller it works. First controllers light bar is blue, but the lighter afk blue color.

It's like it's going to sleep and not waking up

something similar happens with my ps4 pro because its connected to an hdmi switch, if I switch the input to something else and let it idle for > 10 mins it won't reconnect the HDMI signal to my LG TV. Only happens with the ps4p, everything else handles HDMI switch just fine and going back 15, 30 mins later.

One interesting thing tho is PS4 remote play still works just fine, so on the times I accidently forget to sleep the PS4 before turning on my switch/xb1/etc, I just remote play into it on my PC now and then just shut it down that way. Could also do it with a vita or phone.

I fiddled around with a lot of settings and could never figure it out, but the remote play ability made it so i don't have to force shut down the ps4 by holding down the button.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some new Game Pass games now live.

zDiTQujK

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I never really followed this much. How do the reward points work?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
You can pay for Game Pass or Live and other gift cards with points. 5k is $5. 5600 for a month of Live, 7k for a month of Game Pass, less/mo if you redeem for multiple months: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/shop

Alternatively you can waste all your points on sweepstakes and whatnot.

You earn points buying movies, games, doing quests (achievements, surveys, etc) on Live, like Nintendo's coins I think.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Some decent guesses from the Twitter thread:

We Happy Few (some Walking Dead guesses, but that's not the full title of any of their games)
Lego Movie The Videogame
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
Saints Row The Third.

spronk

FPS noob

i think the one Respawn (Titanfall) is making is still going on, but honestly who gives a shit EA seems to be incapable of making a good game anymore. Maybe the game wasn't feminist enough.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Some decent guesses from the Twitter thread:

We Happy Few
Lego Movie The Videogame
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
Saints Row The Third.

These are confirmed and the first two are available now. We Happy Few is also Play Anywhere, so looking forward to giving that a go.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

i think the one Respawn (Titanfall) is making is still going on, but honestly who gives a shit EA seems to be incapable of making a good game anymore. Maybe the game wasn't feminist enough.

They blamed marketing trends and player feedback :p Yeah. Player feedback. No. What they couldn't figure out was how to nickle and time people in MT's within a single player KOTOR style game - so they decided to scrap it, will shit out a horde mode multiplayer SW game in 6 months, with a skin/cosmetic shop for $59.99 bare bones game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They blamed marketing trends and player feedback :p Yeah. Player feedback. No. What they couldn't figure out was how to nickle and time people in MT's within a single player KOTOR style game - so they decided to scrap it, will shit out a horde mode multiplayer SW game in 6 months, with a skin/cosmetic shop for $59.99 bare bones game.

Wasn’t Hekotat Hekotat talking in discord about how bad he wanted a pink Boba Fett And Slave 1 skin?

• 1Like