The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Caliane

That's my larger point. I was sitting here trying to come up with a Top Five of 2013 List that isn't "GTA V / Last of Us / Bioshock Infinite / Super Mario Universe / Fire Emblem (?)" and I'm not coming up with a whole lot of new candidates.
Saints.
Row.
IV.

watch dogs is this year too. but you asked "new". the point being, anything scheduled for this year, has been shown before today.

AC5 black flag, Batman Arkham origins, Rayman, dragons crown etc.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
no not same specs

same CPU yes, but Sony's is more traditional-MS has Eram(or something like that) on the die to make it more expensive
Sony has a more powerful GPU (~1/3rd more powerful)
Ram wise- Both have 8gig ram, however MS went with ddr3 ram, Sony did Gddr5 ram(much faster)
Microsoft says ~3gig for OS Stuff, 5Gig for games
Sony has not said but rumors have the breakdown as ~1gig for OS ~7 gig for games.

of the two Sony has a more powerful machine (by about 1/3rd by all accounts i have read)
if it comes out at a Lower price.... we find out in about an hr
I wasn't talking about the xbone, I was referring to Microsofts new xbox360 design. No changes in specs or price

http://www.slashgear.com/new-xbox-36...know-10285880/

kudos

<Banned>
Japanese developers haven't really been anything great for the past 7 years. I don't see why it would matter for Microsoft. Their target audience is western style gamers anyways.

I won't be buying one. PS4 for me!

Caliane

I like these gamespot pre/post show guys.
they are not holding back at all. Calling it the xbone, etc. These guys are not Geoff sucking EA/MS cock.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Japanese developers haven't really been anything great for the past 7 years. I don't see why it would matter for Microsoft. Their target audience is western style gamers anyways.

I won't be buying one. PS4 for me!
They only made the two best games of the current genre.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls

Caliane

monster hunter, dark/demon souls, puzzles and dragons, disgaea,etc. there is some talent there still.