The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
how would one trade/sell/borrow indiegames or dlc? (psn+ only members that can swap/trade/sell amongst themselves?)
dunno how the steam thingy resolved itself in germany...
You can't, stuff you buy online with a psn account are attached to that account. They are only talking about being able to share the game discs themselves and having them work just like normal.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man i'd do it but i've been waiting on another Killer Instinct for way too long. Alot of friends havent decided yet, i got a text saying "If it doesnt have party play like XBL im not touching it!" - i said it did but havent heard back yet. It's likely we will jump ship completely but will be a while before people decide. In the end there is still no harm in having both, tho i may cancel mine until after launch.
My problem with Killer Instinct is it looked like shit, moved horribly, and the guys making it are not the ones that made KI 1 or 2 (not that the originals were great, either, but the sound and graphics were top notch).

In fact, the developers of this Killer Instinct..their previous games were almost all shitty movie tie-ins. They have no pedigree for a fighting game.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone make me a cool avatar with some dude getting beat with some erasers or something to that effect....and im just gonna go back to lurking and not try and join discussions ,you all are insane. I have a cable box that does the same thing , who comes up with these comparisons and thinks that makes sense. Xbro , whats a ps fanboi name anyways....pedophile or some shit?
rrr_img_30298.jpg

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
You can't, stuff you buy online with a psn account are attached to that account. They are only talking about being able to share the game discs themselves and having them work just like normal.
On the ps3 you could log into your account on a friends console and dl it to the HD like 5 different times or something like that. No clue if that will still work next gen yet though.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Can someone make me a cool avatar with some dude getting beat with some erasers or something to that effect....and im just gonna go back to lurking and not try and join discussions ,you all are insane. I have a cable box that does the same thing , who comes up with these comparisons and thinks that makes sense. Xbro , whats a ps fanboi name anyways....pedophile or some shit?
rrr_img_30301.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On the ps3 you could log into your account on a friends console and dl it to the HD like 5 different times or something like that. No clue if that will still work next gen yet though.
Was reduced to twice a year or so ago - but still there.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fact still remains gamers are going nuts and cheering over the PS4 being more anti-consumer than the PS3, just because its not a total rape-you-in-the-ass like Xbone is.
How is it more anti-consumer? The only thing I can think of is paying less than $5 for MP, but that gives you so much in value that I will sign up for it and don't even play MP on consoles.

Tol_sl

shitlord
How is it more anti-consumer? The only thing I can think of is paying less than $5 for MP, but that gives you so much in value that I will sign up for it and don't even play MP on consoles.
Yeah, on the forums I'm reading almost everyone is bashing microsoft. They seem pretty on board with sony in comparison.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Yeah, on the forums I'm reading almost everyone is bashing microsoft. They seem pretty on board with sony in comparison.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
As for voice commands and switching channels: there are TVs that support this natively. Ask people who have one of those how often they use it... and how often they just grab the remote. It's a cool gimmick at first, but not a selling point for TVs much less consoles.

You could also just spend some money on a Logitech Harmony Smart Control:http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...ontrol?crid=60
Comes with an android/iPhone app that lets you control 225,000 different media devices -- including the PS3, Xbox 360, and surely also the next-gen consoles. Also hooks you up to Netflix & Co.

Yup, the PS4 has a ton of great things going for it. The switch to MP being locked behind a paywall is a big downgrade. Enough for me to not buy one. /Shrug I should go post more inthisthread I guess.