The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

sebur

Bronze Squire
So they had a Sony rep in the store today and he had one of the PS4 controllers on hand. After hearing all the hype around it...I have to say, it felt way better than the PS3 one. I cannot wait to actually use it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been using the ps4 controller all week attached to my computer... Sitting on the ps3 tonight to play some dragons dogma and dark souls 2, I miss my ps4 controller.

Sean_sl

shitlord

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I have them stored in an SQL database.

SELECT name FROM guesses ORDER BY ABS(NASalesXBONE - @actualNASalesXBONE)

Actually I have no idea how to make a query that would give me the winning result given that there's two parameters =( Someone join my tables!
just store the guesses as one grand total to make it way easier (unless you plan to do multiple user titles)

DMK_sl

shitlord
I gotta say I'm getting pretty excited for the 22nd when I pick up my Xbone. The recent video's showing the Kinect in use has got me pumped.

Going to hook my PC up to my Xbox and my living room is going to be HEAVEN.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Heading to my local target now, will report back what the stock looks like when I return.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Update: Killzone and Knack are in, Assassin's Creed 4 won't be in till Tuesday.

Column_sl

shitlord
So here is even more cost saving if you want to extend your ps4 library

You use the 2 for 1 deal at Target, combined with the 30% off one title through the buy two 1 dollar pre order cards that Sean mention earlier

Then you find any EA or PS3 title that has allready been released ,and is giving massive discounts.

For example BF4, any of the EA sport games, or Call of duty. They are constantly marking those down.
Then get a cheap PSN membership, and they will immediately send you a 10 dollar credit.

So for me it was Buy a PS3 COD ghosts for 45 bucks, and with the 10 dollar credit I also get the PS4 copy

I'm sure my math is wrong but I believe that is 4 PS4 games/ 1 PS3 game for 155 dollars without the tax

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Will the PS4 come with any PSN game time or should I scoop up a digital code from Amazon?
It should with a 15 day trial of PS4.
Actually they upped the 15day trial to 30 days as well as $10 PS store credit for North America.

rrr_img_49073.jpg
Note that the 30 days of PSN that comes w/the PS4 is for new customers only.

Fadaar

That guy
Well shit since this matters now! Just sucks we're stuck waiting a year and a half for the results!

PS4 NA Sales by March 31st 2014: 3.1 million
Xbox NA Sales by March 31st 2014: 2.0 million
PS4 NA Sales by March 31st 2015: 5.5 million
Xbox NA Sales by March 31st 2015: 5.3 million

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Btw this post has links to check if your store has copies of stuff in, may or may not work:NeoGAF - View Single Post - Target is doing B2G1 on PS4 launch games

Sadly I don't think NFS Rivals will be in until Tuesday. I wonder if I could pick up Knack + Killzone + Ghosts now and then trade Ghosts for NSF Rivals when it comes in?
Yeah my target thought they had 6 copies of AC4 for PS4 and spent 45 minutes looking for it before they realized they wouldn't have them till Tuesday so I wouldn't trust this at all, tbh. Target doesn't even know what Target has in when.

Sean_sl

shitlord
What a waste of time. The retarded, unhelpful & uncooperative bitch refused to sell any of the PS4 games they had in the back despite 1) Sony saying all street dates are revoked, 2) Target's corporate letter saying to sell them as you get them, and 3) their ad saying games would be available early.

"blah blah blah, well this is how this chain is doing it". Didn't bother to get her manager, too much of a pain in the ass. Will be back Tuesday when they have NFS shipped in and get a manager if I have to.

Also, either the idiot wrung up the cards wrong somehow or their promo ran out last night. Ran them separately, but no coupon printed on either.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Posting anything positive about any features for the XBox One in this thread is pointless.

I'll attempt so:

Xbox One can use 8 controllers synced to the same console at once.

Here's where I post the link and then PS4ggots just post about all the hardware shit on this page most people don't care about over and over and over and over again.

Xbox One vs. Playstation 4: The Console Specs - IGN
Oh thank god. I was really worried about having seven people over and each one not having their own controller. Holy shit this is amazing shit right here. Thanks. I'm going to buy this gigantic piece of shit now. Eight player controller support. If I buy madden I'm only three short from a fully controlled team!