The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The promo code is like GR8NESS or some shit are you putting it in right? And you have to actually click a button to apply the code for it to work.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Killzone is sold out! Feels bad, bro.
Code Isn't working for me neither.

EDIT: Update on Amazon: Contacted customer support which told me to try the promo code again. Low and Behold it worked. BF4, AC4 and Killzone (which is currently OOS) will be on the way soon.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Grabbed KZ, AC4, and CoD right at noon EST.

Currently saying Friday delivery, but I'm a Prime member so hoping to get them tomorrow. Will pickup one PS4 Thursday night @ GameStop and the other will be delivered @ work Friday from Amazon.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was able to b2g1 with NBA2k14 OOS on Amazon right when it went live. Theyre probably getting hammered now and are limiting the number of codes theyre letting through. Would keep trying.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Got my Killzone and AC4 delivered today
Same for me. Looks like the B1G1 code survived the initial cancellation of Killzone. Awesome!

It shipped yesterday with 2 day shipping, but came from a warehouse just outside of town and so got delivered way early. Here's to hoping this also happens with the PS4... I'll be away for the weekend and otherwise wouldn't get to play until Tuesday.
frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
All 3 of mine are out for delivery today, so should get them pretty soon. I can't wait to stare at them for 3 days.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That was the advantage of getting AC4 for ps3 and doing the upgrade deal.

I got to play the game all week while staring at KZ and Knack cases.

/yippee

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is the expectation that Amazon will ship the 14th to get things there for the 15th? In Canada mine is listed as arriving the Monday, but I'm literally an hour away from the Amazon warehouse and I picked next day shipping. I'm wonder if I'm maybe bumped a day due to demand or if it's just how they're listing it until they start shipping. My second PS4 that's a gift was scheduled to arrive the Tuesday, but it no longer has a date at all which is quasi-troubling.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is the expectation that Amazon will ship the 14th to get things there for the 15th? In Canada mine is listed as arriving the Monday, but I'm literally an hour away from the Amazon warehouse and I picked next day shipping. I'm wonder if I'm maybe bumped a day due to demand or if it's just how they're listing it until they start shipping. My second PS4 that's a gift was scheduled to arrive the Tuesday, but it no longer has a date at all which is quasi-troubling.
My experience with Amazon is that they way overestimate delivery time so it almost always ends up coming early so you are happy and not pissed if it misses the delivery date.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you have games and a system preordered and they're going to come from the same facility, sometimes Amazon will ship them together. I've had them merge two orders without me asking or anything several times. Live very close to a major amazon distribution center so order a lot of shit from them because with prime its usually here in one day even without paying for the upgraded shipping.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fucking hell you guys are out of control in this thread. Don't visit it for a few days and 16 pages??

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hell you guys are out of control in this thread. Don't visit it for a few days and 16 pages??
Aside from AC4 (And not even much in this regard), these guys are going to be SORELY pissed when they plug in their new shiny games and realize next gen isn't next gen at all and they just bought a VERY poorly upscaled current gen title. The tears will be immense.