The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I buy gameplay ones skip MP ones generally. Will skip those in games I have no desire to revisit though. (I.e. Dead Space 3 I never got DLC for, RE DLC have been almost entirely MP so I skipped almost all, etc)

regret_sl

shitlord
I will almost always buy the meaty story-based DLC for the Bioware and Bethesda RPGs I play because I invest so much time into those games I can't abide "missing" anything. I do see all kinds of terrible shit released (horse armor's modern equivalent) that I'd never touch but that's not very different from any other entertainment medium.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So according to that you have to buy an old version of a bluetooth adapter? The new 4.0 versions don't work?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Went ahead and bought a PS4 on Amazon just now - don't really have a need for it just yet with the current games but figured i'd get it while its available and I had some gift cards anyways.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Must be a lot of ps4s on amazon or the demand died down if it's not sold out yet. The price for it on ebay is also at msrp.

Vaclav

The rumor I'd gotten a while back did imply they'd be getting a fuckton although the spread of them was wrong perhaps the total quantity was correct, shrug.

Hell, keep in mind they're projecting retail sales of 5 million by March from Sony, right? And they're at 2.2ish last I heard, no? So that's 2.8 million more minimum that have to be shipped before March to even have a chance to sell to meet those figures. (And sensibly they'll have produced more than that if able)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ps8rvm5.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
if you follow those directions does it "pair" your ds4 to your pc, meaning you have to re-pair it with ps4? im too lazy to do that every time

Vaclav

if you follow those directions does it "pair" your ds4 to your pc, meaning you have to re-pair it with ps4? im too lazy to do that every time
Don't think so - I never have to repair my DS4 after using it wired to the PS3.

spronk

FPS noob
since wildstar is too damn boring to play i messed around with it, it worked straight up after installing the drivers. i started the scpserver and plugged in my ds4, it just turned on by itself and I played 5 minutes of saints row 4, no problem. unplugged it, pressed the playstation button, and my ps4 turned on so it didn't lose any pairing info. works great!

only thing is the pc game hints still show xbox 360 controller buttons (Y, X, etc) so its a bit confusing, I'll probably still play pc games with 360 controller but its definitely a good option to think about. thanks for posting it, sean

Crone

Ps4 still in stock at the above Amazon link. Dang they got a lot in just before Christmas!