The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Szlia

Initially it was supposed to be current gen retail $40, current gen digital $30, last gen retail $30, last gen digital $20, but popular pressure brought current gen retail to $30.

Szlia

Both games are also available bundled with a console so the standalone game targets people who already have the machine to play it and there are more PS4 owners than XB1 owners, so this can explain that. With the Titanfall bundle being priced aggressively, I would not be surprised if it sold more than the InFamous bundle.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the Titanfall bundle is in the number 10 spot, so it's definitely selling some units for MS. The stand-alone PS4 is in first and stock seems to have been pretty good the last few weeks.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Infamous: Second Sun overtakes Titanfall on March best-seller list on Amazon.

Amazon.com Best Sellers of 2014-03 in Video Games
Haha

Even with the Xbox Sales at $449, Playstation is number 1, and the Xboner doesn't even make the list. At all.

(Oops it's number 10....)

Oh well. Would have been better had it not even made the list.
smile.png

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Why does a console have to be popular to be a worthy purchase? What's wrong with liking what you like? I enjoy my Xbox One so much I bought another one for my living room, tbh. So in my family alone we have four.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is the Swaystation vs Xbone thread. It's war, motherfucker!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You bought another one for your living room because it sold so poorly that you were able to find an abundance is what you really meant. I am literally bathing in your tears.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Why does a console have to be popular to be a worthy purchase? What's wrong with liking what you like? I enjoy my Xbox One so much I bought another one for my living room, tbh. So in my family alone we have four.
25% of Microsoft's sales is now at Gaige's house. Confirmed.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Noodle: Watch out you might bother him so much he'll buy a Scrooge McDuck vault of PS4s to swim through.