The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Yet another price drop/sale.

Target has the Xbone, Titanfall pack in, and 13 months of Xbox Live for $449. Effectively making the console $330.

Jesus they must be hurting. Badly. MS is now filling people's heads full of BS saying that with the DX12 roll out, all games will be 1080p60.

Big new sale makes Xbox One much cheaper than PS4 - Yahoo Games

(Still not buying it - if they come out with Backwards compatibility for the 360 I will - because my other 360 broke and my Slim is in the hands of a teenager up in his room - so my wife and I would like to play Rock Band 3 again one day - I have the PS3, the PS4 and Wii U in our home theater)
The PS4 is currently outselling the XBone in mainland Europe by about 7:1. MS (gaming division) isn't just hurting, they're bleeding out on the floor thrashing in agony.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mine started to get fucked after I started playing BF4, I just bought some silicon caps for them and they're no longer a problem.

Apparently the Xbone sticks fit the DS4 as well and are sturdier, eventually I'll pick some up from Ebay.
Ah, didn't even know to look for them, yea - for $2.81 shipped I think it's more sensible to just go that route rather than try to get Sony involved so I can be cheap.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So did our plan of setting the end of the contest at MArch 31st fail because MS and Sony aren't releasing real sales numbers?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, something about "embarassing" and "getting pwned" prevents microsoft from releasing their numbers.

P.S. The worldwide numbers were released... 7 million PS4, 4 million Xbox 1.

Even though the contest stipulated NA only, since those are the only concrete numbers we have, I say we just go with those.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The PS4 is currently outselling the XBone in mainland Europe by about 7:1. MS (gaming division) isn't just hurting, they're bleeding out on the floor thrashing in agony.
Hopefully they now know that they are not infalliable.

the901

Molten Core Raider
I ended up getting an XBone for the Kinect. I enjoy playing those types of games with the lady. I also lost 20 pounds playing the gladiator game on PSmove Sports Champs.

Here's the deal. Both of these "nextgen" consoles are dated compared to my PC and if I want to be a real gamer, I'll sit on my ass with a real setup (keyboard and mouse). I tried Titanfall, since it came free with the console, and using a controller to play an FPS is retarded. Also, you're retarded if you prefer to use a controller for an FPS. No question you're playing with a toy when you gimp yourself that much. The Kinect offers a completely different way to game and I enjoy it (when the game is designed around it).

With that said, I'll be getting a PS4 when Gran Turismo 7 is released.

Column_sl

shitlord
Titanfall outsold Infamous.

PS4 Outsold Xbox One in March, Titanfall is Best-Selling Game

Microsoft announced that Xbox One has shipped 5 million units, meaning the new machine is "outpacing Xbox 360 by more than 60 percent at the same point in time." Xbox One sold 311,000 units in March, with Xbox 360 selling another 111,000.

Consumers purchased 1.4 million Xbox One games in March, bringing the software attach rate to 2.9 games per Xbox One owner.

Forbin_sl

shitlord

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What's the breakdown of Titanfall sold for Xbone compared to Infamous for PS4. Wonder how many of those sales are for PC to get it to the "outsold".

Column_sl

shitlord
What's the breakdown of Titanfall sold for Xbone compared to Infamous for PS4. Wonder how many of those sales are for PC to get it to the "outsold".
BTW since it only counts up to March, it does not include all the 360 sales, and any sales that were bundled with hardware.

I'm sure the PC killed it. PC master race.